Chapter 47

I slowly entered the room.

There she was,  in a peaceful chamber of sleep. 

Even in this condition she looked beautiful as ever.

There was this thing, that i forgot to mention, she didn't have her mask on.

I could see her. The real her, and it shocked me to see, that my dream's were true, she looked exactly the way i saw her. Only now instead of her honey blond hair, she had dark as night black hair. Doesn't matter everything suit's her.

She had a delicate, gentle face, which i was afraid to touch thinking that it will break. Her skin was pale as moon, because of this condition. She had some nasty bruises on her cheekbone and her eye, but they were already passing.

I don't understand how could she call herself ugly? how could she call herself a monster, a devil? 

She looked like an angel, sleeping peacefully.

She had a cannula attached to her nose, and needles all over her hand.

I slowly wen't on my knees next to her, and gently held her hand.

''Hey Princess'' i  whispered quietly.

''I don't know if you can hear me, but i wan't to tell you something's. First of all i wan't to apologise. I wanted to apologise for all i put you threw. I'm so sorry, for acting the way i did, i would say something for my defence, but there is nothing to say that could approve what i did.'' i whispered.

''I'm sorry for even looking at other girl's since your'e the only girl i see. No woman can replace you. I wanted to forget about you by hooking up with all kind of women, but i still couldn't evrry  time i would look at one of them i would see your face. Every time i touched them i imagined your skin. Every time i kissed them i imagine'd your lips.'' i added.

''I wan't you to know, that i love you. Yes i love you. Guess it's right when they say that you only understand the importance of thing's when you loose them. I almost loosed you, and that was the worst thing that happened in my life, and iv'e lost so many people important to me, but you didn't compare to anyone. I felt like i lost myself, not half of me, but myself,  i didn't see the need to leave anymore, i didn't want to be here without you'' i whispered a tear slipping from my eye.

''I promise you, when you wake up it's all gonna change, i will never loose you again. When you wake up we are gonna tell each other everything. And we are gonna go on a world tour like you wanted'' i cry harder my voice cracking.

''Charlie told me about the idea, you had so when you wake up, i'm taking you every where you wan't. I will do whatever you wan't, buy you anything you ask me for. I will do everything just to see you smile. I will take you to DisneyLand, i will take you to Vegas, i will take you to Paris, anywhere you wan't'' i promise.