Chapter 82

Another two dreadful days have passed. Time was passing with such slowness that it made me feel like I was stuck on the same day forever.

I coughed uncontrollably as I tried to wipe the vomit stains from my mouth.  I tried to reach my hand towards my mouth. I tried as hard as the chains would let me. I stared at my now bony fingers.

I looked at my arms and felt disgusted by myself. I have lost so much weight that I could feel my ribcage sticking out. I felt like a rag doll. I was useless here. I couldn't move, I couldn't help myself.

The only good news I've had in a while was that I would be left alone for a while. The Monster of a rouge didn't show up for the past two days which finally gave me the opportunity to sober up from all the drugs.

My body felt different from before. I throw up everyday. I am too weak for my own sake. I need to figure something out. I can't stay here forever and wait for my pack to save me. God knew what position they were in now. Perhaps I had to save them. I tried mind linking them in any way possible but nothing had worked.

I remember trying to contact anyone possible. The connection here didn't work. Even if it did the silver around me wouldn't let me. I am too weak for that. I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Scar?" I questioned in my mind.

"I'm here,Val." She answered me after a while. I took a deep breath of relief. At least she was still with me. I was so thankful I had Scar here. Without her I would have gone crazy. She talked with me all the time. Told me it would be alright. She gave me hope.

"Thank you, Scar." I muttered.

"For what?" She questioned me.

Before I could answer her the ruffling of keys startled me. Oh, no! Don't let it be him! I wasn't ready for it. I wasn't ready for being tortured again.

The door opened to revel a different person. Relief and a sudden burst of excitement was what I felt at the moment. Finally! Finally I had a chance of getting away from here.

"Who are you?" I glared at the man. He was in his mid twenties.

"That isn't important. I am here to make sure you are alive."

I kept my mouth silent as he walked towards me. He inspected my face then his eyes landed on the pool of vomit that was around me. He scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"What did you expect?" I questioned him. "Flowers and gifts?"

"Shut your mouth." He glared.

"Don't make me shut yours, dipshit" I snapped back. The man looked surprised.

"Once I'm out of here I'll make sure you know your place." I spat at him.

"You'll never get out of here. And if you do it'll be for our amusement. Oh, how many great things I would like to do to you"

"And I will  to loose." I blurted.

"What?"

"I thought we were both stating thing's that's never gonna happen." I smiled at his dumb face.

"I am thirsty, idiot." I changed the topic.

"And what do I have to do with that?" He folded his arms together.

"Bring me water, you bloody moron." I snapped at him.

"And why In hell would I do that?"

"Your boss made you come here so you could make sure that I am alive. Do you really think he would like it if you let me die?" I raised an eyebrow.