Foreword

Dear Readers,

This story was written by a girl of 14-16, the mindset of this girl has changed drastically from the till now and she understands what she has written can be childish. I didn't know much about werewolves at the time so much of it was bs and didn't make sense. I'm still very interested in the werewolf genre and is still writing more books, so I hope you enjoy those more than you do with this one!

Anyway, everything in this story has come from the depths of my mind and into this book. Everything belongs to me, besides the names and the occasional 'mine' if anyone has branded that name as theirs. If anyone copies my story, please refrain from doing so. I will have to find you and slap you silly. AHAHA I'm not joking.

OKAY, THIS IS JUST A MOCK DRAFT OF A STORY, IT WAS NEVER INTENDED TO GET THIS HUGE/POPULAR SO GET READY FOR CRINGY, ANNOYING CHARACTERS WHO DON'T TAKE 'NO' FOR AN ANSWER.

WARNINGS (rewritten)

Stubborn Characters: Majority of the characters written in the book have stubborn personalities which in turn may anger you/annoy you in any way. Please refrain from writing hate messages.

No Special Characteristics: Many werewolf books include the protagonist to have some sort of special ability such as being a white wolf. Other than the fact the main love interest is blind, there is no such occurrence written in this book's lore.

Unedited: This book is highly edited, rough around the edges, plot holes and can be very fast-paced with many plot twists that are unexpected. If this is not your type of book, please exit.

Blindness Plothole: Of course, in order to aid the reader, the main love interest does understand the concept of colour. It is not explained in the book and therefore can be confusing. Also, I often forget that the main love interest is blind and tend to include his ability to see.

Does Not Reflect Reality: This book does NOT reflect reality and does not hold the same traditions/government as the modern world. It is an entirely different universe and therefore does not reflect the values and beliefs of both the author and societal values.

Character Development: I was 14-15 when I wrote this book, Wattpad culture back then and possible now is very different from what the Wattpad culture and standards are today. So when I wrote this book, I wanted the protagonist to overcome all the obstacles and push through to what is the ultimate goal. The character development within the story may not be to your standards, but to a young girl who just wanted to write, thought that this was the best way to showcase character development.

Abuse: This book heavily deals with abuse. It can be triggering to some people, so if you do have issues with both physical and mental abuse, this book is not for you. And as stated previously, the way the story flows and how the characters overcome abuse both mentally and physically do not reflect on the real world and this book's universe has a very different government and societal system.

Rewritten?: No. This book will not be written. I have moved on to new things, new plots. I've enjoyed writing this book while it lasted, but now it's time to also close this chapter in my life.

SEQUELS/SPIN-OFFS

The Female Alpha | not completed

The Second Mate | not completed

OTHER BOOKS

Devil's Child | not completed

Baby Steps | completed

TO FINISH

If you wish to comment any hate towards this book and towards me, your comment will be deleted. I have written many warnings throughout the book, and although it is unprofessional of me to do so. I will not tolerate it. period. There is a difference between constructive criticism and hate, I've faced both and I've seen the differences.

All rights reserved in 2020

SONG CHOICE FOR THE BOOK- BELIEVER BY IMAGINE DRAGONS

Highest Achievement: #1 in Werewolf 21.12.17