Chapter 11: Alpha Archer

a.n I'm not gonna lie when I wrote this chapter like YEARS AGO I forgot he was blind for a quick sec.

My wolf was in a fit of rage, he was growling and snarling at both me and my mate. Mad at me for harming her, for making her cry, angry at her because she defied us and stood her ground. No she-wolf has ever stood her ground, except for my mum and sister. I admit I was rough on her, almost killing her family members when she did not listen, but she needs to know her place. No Luna should ever risk her families lives, she should sacrifice herself instead, but no, my little mate decided it was best to stay with her family and defy an Alpha. Goddess help me to be patient with her.

Of course, as an Alpha, defiance was taken to segregation or possibly go rogue, but she's my mate and hearing the idiotic word was obviously a trigger. She had to go with me, a pack was stronger with a Luna and I admit, she has a backbone, something that all Luna's should possess. I knew it was wrong to harm her family, but she is a she-wolf and the law says that all she-wolves would go to the pack that her mate is in, and lucky for her she's coming with me, she has no choice. I knew the bond was too powerful, I knew that her family was her weak spot and using it against her allowed me to get her into submission.

The car ride was almost silent, my mate was in the back seat passenger seat. The driver was silent, thankfully as I sat in the passenger seat. I could hear her whimpers as she huddled herself on the seat, her legs on the seat as held herself. She was crying, yet I could smell the frustration and sadness in the air. The small pang of sadness that was in my chest was from her, I couldn't tell what she was thinking as she blocked all telecommunications and kept everything to herself. The bond gave me access to what she was feeling though, I could feel the rage and the fear of her family being harmed, I could feel her sadness, her sorrow, I could feel everything.

The flashbacks of her screaming and pleading for my warriors to stop was etched in my mind, how she cried out to the Moon Goddess, I couldn't see her of course yet I could see her aura. It was all blue and red, but her voice was the most agonising thing ever. Her pleading voice was forever in my mind, how I could hear her most vulnerable moment as she shook and screamed in my arms. I was almost going to give up once I heard her cries and her pleas, but the wolf wanted me to keep going until she saw what her defiance could do. Believe me when I say it hurts to see my mate cry and I was the cause of it, but she needed to know that she was not the boss of me and she faced my wrath.

I know I was being selfish, but my wolf needs her, I need her because she was my gateway to my sight. She was the only path to have my sight, I need her, I don't need myself to love her, she just needed to love me and that was all, I hope so at least. But, I'm doing a not-so-great job at that at the moment, but she will love me, I'll make sure of it.

A.N Here's a little peak of Alpha Archer's POV. It's short because I have already given you two chapters. But this is a little insight, just in case I don't update in a while.