Chapter 86: Irene Rose

A.N ALMOST UP TO A MILLION GUYS I AM VERY EXCITED!!!

DO ME ALL A FAVOR AND VOTE AND COMMENT!

GOAL: 980K!

   The baby bump was beginning to become noticeable, it only looked like a little muffin top, but it meant more than just food in my belly. Every morning I had grown accustomed to the swelling bump around my stomach and the occasional morning sickness that had came with it. Archer was amazing enough to wake up early in the morning to make sure I was okay, feed me and even bathe me because I felt too sick to do so. I wasn't sure why I felt so much morning sickness over a pup, but I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

   Today would be the day Archer and I announced my pregnancy. Archer, being an Alpha could faintly smell that I was pregnant, and soon enough the rest of the pack and my family would know the gift that was growing inside me. We already planned how we were going to tell our family, we didn't know the gender, but we would want the family to know we were expecting.

  I wore a plain black t-shirt dress to hide the little bump along with a light blue denim jacket and white converse shoes. Archer was matching with me, a black t-shirt, light blue denim jacket and black jeans with white converse. He was look handsome as always as he stepped out of the bathroom with his hair slightly damp with a gleaming smile on his perfect face.

  My cheeks warmed up as his eyes roamed my body slowly and then met my eyes, bright eyes stared into mine before coming closer until he was only a few inches apart.

   "Damn, you look beautiful," he whispered, his voice filled with love and a hint of lust as he pecked my forehead. I closed my eyes and savored his touch before I pressed out lips together. I felt him smile against my lips as his hands slowly crept up to roam across my growing belly, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

   "I can't wait for this little one to be born," he grinned, pulling back and stared at my belly in delight. Crescent yipped happily in my stomach.

  'Venus is very excited too,' she murmured, her voice filling with delight as she watched Archer with her golden eyes peering through mine.

   "Hey Crescent," he chuckled happily as his eyes met mine. Crescent barked as we watched Archer's eyes turn gold, Venus peering through. We let our wolves converse through the mind link before they retreated back in our minds, Crescent sighing happily at meeting her mate before Archer grabbed my hand and walked out of our bedroom with delight.

  He couldn't wait to tell his family, he was sure that once his mother found out that we were expecting she would be overjoyed, but I wasn't so sure. I wasn't going to ruin his happiness. My family had arrived yesterday and instantly, they all came to give me a large hug before hugging Archer as well. I was glad they warmed up to him and excited to for him to finally see.

   We were all going to have lunch in the backyard, the indoor pool was set up to a warm temperature, the fire was blazing for the food and the patio was ready to host our celebration. Everyone should be arriving soon as Archer and I got the boxes ready to announce the surprise. Both of us couldn't contain our excitement as we danced and kissed whilst we got everything ready.

    "What happened when you guys were in Bali?" Elena asked as she cuddled up with Matthew who grinned.

    "Well we all know that Archer got his sight back, so of course there was that and the complications came afterwards. You guys have all heard the story and we just did tourist-like things afterwards, nothing major," I told them and Elena beamed, her face noticeably brighter as her eyes zoned into the mark I gave Archer, I did the same, but with Matthew's mark which was on her shoulder