Chapter 87: Irene Rose

A

A.N PLEASE READ 'BABY STEPS' AND MY NEW STORY 'GUNS AND ROSES'

EARLY UPDATE BC I LOVE YOU ALL

IF Y'ALL LIKE BAD BOY AND MAFIA SHIT THEN COME ON DOWN TO MY PROFILE AND READ GUNS AND ROSES. NEW BOOK YANNO FAM.

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND READ MY OTHER TWO BOOKS. MEANS A LOT XOXOX

GOAL: 1.2MIL

LET'S REACH A MILLION GUYS. BOOK IS ENDING IN FIVE MORE CHAPTERS. THIS IS SUCH A LONG ASS BOOK.

After all the excitement had died down, Archer's father, who insisted on calling him 'Father,' decided to want to have a chat with me, With a reassuring squeeze, Archer left me to have a one on one chat with his father. I could say my nerves were probably bouncing everywhere from this point as I realized my family had already gone inside and it was just me and him. I had completely forgotten Archer's father real name. I'd usually address him as Alpha, but now, I felt stupid.

We sat down across from each other, my stomach squeezing up as he stared at me. His eyes showing an emotion I couldn't decipher as he twiddled with his fingers. I was surprised he was feeling nervous, he was an Alpha after all. I guess I started to do the same as I felt my fingers open and close in my hand. I heard him sigh before speaking.

"My wife is a very traditional person, so was I, until I realized my son wasn't able to follow the rules. He met you and now, I can't help but feel this was meant to happen. I was very harsh at the start, I gave you a deadline to become Luna and now I can understand why. I won't be the one to rush the Luna ceremony, but I want you to know that you would make a great Luna. You brought joy to my son, something I haven't seen in a very long time.

Now that you have a pup, Archer will be softer, and that could make all the difference. I am very happy for you, not only will you give the pack an heir, but you will give Archer something he always wanted to become. A father. He told me once that he will never abandon his child like the pack did with him. Now, he's got a chance to show us how we should've treated him.

Lilly was second born to her family, she was the Alpha's daughter and so she was raised up in the traditional household where you had many expectations. When I met her, she was obviously very strict on our mating and conceiving our first pup. You don't know how many times I had to argue with her about having an heir and what not. She rubbed off on me and I became very traditional. We had Archer after the Luna Ceremony, we mated a few days after we met and then she moved to my pack and she left her family for a long time.

So, I am truly sorry on behalf of my mate. She was born and raised in a very strict household. But, she is very excited about a grandchild, trust me. I felt it through the bond, but she had raised Archer to follow the exact same rules as she and I once had to. It's hard to stray away from our beliefs, but seeing you with Archer. I think it's refreshing to see this all happen.