Chapter 44: Alpha Archer

A.N I realise that I suck at boy's POV's lol

   Having Irene in my arms soothed me to the point my wolf was content, the past few weeks have been hectic, my wolf and my skin side are slowly coming into balance with each other and Irene and I have fixed up the patches that I had made to our relationship. Her mark on her shoulder had started to clear up well that only a little bit of redness still circled around my mark. It felt good to have her in my arms, her lips on mine and her mind completely opening up so I can tell what she's feeling, but of course, I could tell anyway.

    It felt weird to experience so much affection, but I liked it too much to let go of Irene. Her head was buried in the crook of my neck and my head was also doing the same thing as I peppered her neck with loving kisses making her shiver under my touch. Her scent was too strong for me that it made my legs weaken, the pull of the Moon to strong for either us to ignore. We both loved this moment too much to ever seem to let go, one of us had too. I guess that person had to be me.

   My slow assault on her neck ceased as I pulled back, my arms still placed on her waist as I stared into what hopefully was her body and saw tinges of pink with yellow. I knew she was happy to see me, after weeks and weeks of training I was able to see her for two nights. Parts of her body showed a colour of brown, it was just splotches of it around her entire body, confused at the sight I brought my hand up to touch one of them, but when I did, Irene gave a low hiss and I retracted my hand back.

   My Irene was in pain.

   I knew that she was training, I was proud that she was doing something so she'd be able to protect herself, but I could become so protective because no bruises should be on her skin unless I put it there and it wasn't from violence. But, with training came with pain, it made your skin harder and less prone to bruises, and Irene liked doing it so I allowed her. However, when she was bruised, I felt internally bruised too.

   "Irene, you've got bruises on your skin," I told her, as I slowly traced one of her bruises which were on her cheek. She hissed again making me feel her pain, she had allowed the bond to seeped in so I could feel it too and goddamn it stung like a bee.

    "How could you see that?" she questioned making me smirk, I haven't told her that I could see auras. I guess I should.

   "When we first met, one touch from you and I could see something that no one else could see. Colours, people's aura's and when you finally had your first heat, I could see faint outlines of things. You know how I said only when you love me I'll regain my sight? I think you're starting to lean into that feeling giving me some sight. Your pain is shown in brown, happiness in yellow and pink for affection, liking or love." I explained to her, she took all the information in, she was quiet which made me worry I said something wrong, I felt bad for telling her, I don't think she's ready for that type of commitment and before I could open my mouth, two warm lips planted themselves on mine in a loving embrace, but as quick as they came, they left, leaving my two cold lips waiting for their warmth.

   "That's really cool," she admits and I nod in agreement. 

   "I'm really tired, can we go to bed?" she asked as she unwoven her body from mine and I immediately missed her warmth. I could hear Venus pleading for our mate again and smirked at how attached he had grown to her. I nodded in reply to her question and she took my hand to lead me towards the bed. When I felt the bed frame against my knees I quickly crawled into the bed, my mate already in between the covers as I laid down next to her. I used my arms to bring her closer to me, my arms wrapping around her whole torso, I felt her melt into my embrace as she rested her head against my chest.

   I smiled lightly and gave her a swift kiss on her head and then closed my eyes with my mate resting next to me, her warmth giving me all the heat I needed for my cold self