Chapter 53: Irene Rose

A.N THANK YOU FOR 100K! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR READING! THIS IS A CUTE LITTLE CHAPTER ABOUT KAYLEY BECAUSE I FEEL BAD FOR ONLY GLOSSING OVER HER. BUT DON'T WORRY, WE'LL SEE ARCHER SOON, TRUST ME.

VOTE AND COMMENT

GOAL: 102K????

READ BABY STEPS PLS?? IT'LL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME

   "Oh Goddess, I'm so, so sorry" the guy who held a cup which was empty of the liquid which was the same colour and smell of the smoothie which was poured onto us.

   The guy was blushing quite hard as the friends behind him were snickering in her background, we were fine, but the warriors who were watching over us stood up and grabbed the poor guy, restricting him from movement. Kayley was blushing quite hard at this point, cleaning up the smoothie which laid on her shirt as her friends groaned out in annoyance and rushed to the bathroom. The guy was looking at Kayley with wide eyes as she threw a sympathetic glance at his way as she cleaned herself up.

    "Toby, let him go, he didn't do anything wrong," she commanded them and instantly the warrior's hands dropped from the guy and sat back down. He was quite attractive, light brown hair which kind of spiked up in a nice wave, thick eyebrows and bright blue eyes. He had a few moles on his face, bright pink lips and a slightly define jawline. Kayley was staring at him quite openly as they both seem to share a stare as both of their cheeks were red.

 Kayley was staring at him quite openly as they both seem to share a stare as both of their cheeks were red

    "Erm, thank you-?" the guy tried to apologise, but was cut off.

     "Kayley! Uh- it's Kayley. It's alright, I mean seriously, no problem what-so-ever and oh, where are my manners, you are?" she stumbled out, ranting off a little bit, but the guy didn't seem to mind and gave her a bright embarrassed smile.

    "Miles, Miles June, Kayley is a very nice name," he complimented her, causing a bright blush to appear on her already red cheeks.

     "Nice to meet you, Miles. I-I haven't seen you in this pack before, new?" she asked.

     "Been here for around a month, visiting my aunt," he shrugged out, trying to calm down, but the happiness in his eyes was very evident as Kayley and he continued to talk, forgetting about the company Kayley was meant to be with.

      Ten minutes later Aubrey and Cassey had returned from the bathroom wearing different shirts and looking quite annoyed as they saw who was sitting at our table. Miles and Kayley were joking around freely, not noticing that they were been given glares by two she-wolves who were watching them converse. Kayley was still blushing bright red as was Miles as they were disrupted by an annoyed cough coming from Cassey. I watched how Kayley's eyes went wide and Miles was apologising profusely towards them, standing up and begging for forgiveness which made Kayley blush brighter.