Chapter 70: Alpha Archer

VOTE AND COMMENT, PLS AND THANK YOU.

GOAL: 150K READS AND 50 VOTES?? IDK

A.N filler chapter bc I'm trying to get to the good bits

I am ultimately, deeply and will forever be in love with Irene Rose.

      She is the perfect mate and I am so damn lucky to have her in my life. Just being with her makes me realise how much I've changed, and it's all because of her. She is the ultimate guide to being a better person, she believed in me when no one else could and stood by me even when other people asked why. I love how forgiving she is, her smile when she is truly happy,  I love how she takes care of me and doesn't just be with me because I'm her mate. She stays with me because she truly has feelings for me. I don't think I'll love another if the bond didn't exist. One look at her and it feels like I've fallen in love with her all over again.

   Seeing her almost drown just makes me realise that I love her more than I thought I did. It wasn't just the sight I was after, it was her and her amazing, gorgeous, beautiful self. She reminds me that my sight doesn't make me stronger, it's what I overcome without it that does. In the end, I don't think I'll ever need my sight, sure it's a small bonus, but loving her is all that matters, being with her makes me the person I am and having her in my arms is just a gift from the Gods above. She is the night to the moon and the love of my life. Call me cheesy, but I now know that she is a gift in the disguise of my mate. She is the epitome of everything I thought I didn't need and that was a mate and love.

  I think I've loved her for a while now and didn't acknowledge it, afraid that she wouldn't love me back. But, seeing her emotions in front of me, I now know that there is a sliver of a chance that she feels the same way. 

  Thank you Goddess for giving her to me

  I laid in bed with Irene snuggling into my side, her hands thrown over my torso in her unconscious state. Her head was leaning on the top of my chest, almost falling into the crook my neck. I had one arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her impossibly closer to my body. Venus growling at me to keep my closer, loving the feeling of her small body so close to us. He was not only satisfied with her being close, he also knew Irene's lost wolf was resurfacing slowly. He would always murmur how close she was getting from her hiding place and pleaded her to come out, but she wouldn't listen.

 I still felt guilty for making her disappear from Irene, she was almost lost without her at the start, but she is now learning to live without shifting. However, a wolf that has not shifted for a very long time may not be able to shift at all. That's why Venus is trying to get her out, for Irene's and Crescent's sake. I may not be able to see. But knowing that her wolf was with her and being able to shift, would make me happier than I already am.

I sighed heavily as Venus purred quietly in my mind, he was satisfied about the whole outcome of Irene's and I's relationship, we have a deep bond that I never thought we'd never have after everything we've been through. She trusts me not to hurt her, and hopefully I'll never do. She is an angel in the blessing of a human body, I may never get to see her for what she looks li,e but I'm glad I've fallen in love for her personality, not just her looks. Sometimes I feel as if being blind isn't so bad. We're trying to take our relationship slowly, I know I should tell her how I feel but, I don't want her running to the hills because of my confession. I don't want her to feel pressured into loving me, creating this fake feeling of love when I want it to be real, raw, love. Even if I have to wait a lifetime, I'll do it if it means she'll stay with me and hopefully learn to love me. Werewolves age slower after all.

               I woke up to Irene practically clutching onto my body, whole body strewn across mine, her head on my chest and her legs curled around my waist. I smirked at our position, I felt her heart beat against my body as she snored slightly. My heart swelled as she moved a little bit, her face burying into the crook of my neck as she adjusted herself into a much more comfortable position. I love her, goddammit, she's making it hard for me to contain myself from screaming it up.

  Venus hummed in satisfaction as we felt her lips press to where our mark should be. I shuddered out, loving the feeling of her lips on us. She stopped her movements and sighed in content, her whole frame engulfing my own and she wiggled again. My breath hitched as I felt her touch somewhere down in the southern regions. I strained my body, hoping she doesn't move anymore and that it doesn't rise for attention. When she doesn't move anymore, I sigh in and muttered a thanks to the Goddess above before I let my body relax.

  It was already early in the morning and my wolf was pleading me to make breakfast for Irene as a sign that I was a good mate. But, I don't have proper sight to even think that I'd be able to make a breakfast, let alone know what type of ingredients I need. I can barely see words, let alone objects. I did the next best thing and ordered, reaching over to the nightstand I grabbed the room phone and dialed the front desk.

  "Good morning, this is Bali Paradise, how may we be of service?" the front lady asked me.

 "Good morning, I'd like to order breakfast, this is House 90," I informed them quietly as I tried to sit up, Irene stirred slightly as I adjusted to an upright position. She mumbled incoherent words but then adjusted herself so that she was sitting up with me, her face buried into the crook of my neck, legs on either side of my waist and then sighed in content.

  "Alright sir, what would you like to order?" she asked.

  "I'd like two plates with two pancakes on both of them, maple syrup on the side and crispy bacon as well as orange juice on the side," I informed the,  reciting a familiar order in my mind. I've been here two times, both on business meetings and this is what I'd usually order for myself. Plus, I knew Irene would like it. She loved pancakes.

  "Alright, the bill will be placed before you check out, your meal will arrive in approximately twenty minutes," she told me, her soft voice echoing into the phone.

    "Thank you very much, have a good day," I told her with a smile.

   "You're welcome Mr Donovan, have good morning," she says before hanging up and then I placed the phone down back onto the stand and cuddled with a sleeping Irene before the room service came.

A.N don't kill me bc of a short chapter. i'm sorry.

DON'T FORGET TO READ BABY STEPS ON MY PROFILE!