Chapter 54: Irene Rose

Miles and Kayley's relationship was blossoming into something adorable, a mark was already born on her neck one week after they were proclaimed mates, Archer and Jacob, being not so ecstatic about the whole ordeal, had avoided Miles like a plague, whereas her parents, we absolutely thrilled. It was weird to see Kayley so damn happy all the time, the romance between Miles and her was almost sickening, I saw them making out on the couch as I ate my breakfast, and I heard their activities in the hallways almost twice every week. I envied them in every way.

  I stopped interacting with everyone, Kayley's friends were almost forgotten because of her new mate and they seemed to have quite a few fights here and there. I tried to ignore the pang in my chest every time Archer's parents enthused about the newly mated couple, Jacob and me, loathed every second of it. He had become the only rock, besides Archer, who knew the pain of seeing a very happy couple always in our view. I became very bitter.

  The only thing keeping me sane was Archer. His calls made everything brighter, he never asked how Kayley was because he knew my disliking towards the whole 'Mile' thing and we never really talked about it. He was coming home within a week, his arrival made me happier every coming day, and it eased the tension between the Donovan family and me. I sat in the library flicking through my book as I read the words on its pages, the smell of old and new books lingering in my nose. I sipped on my hot chocolate and adored the silence, but, things don't last forever and the giggling came. I knew instantly who it was.

  I can recognise the giggles from anywhere, the moaning that followed with it, I knew she wasn't alone. I almost groaned at the scene in front of me. The library door burst open and the sight of the lovely couple combined together kissing was in my view, not caring who was in the room at the present time. Miles was sucking on Kayley's neck like he was a vampire, she only giggled at it, followed by a moan. He groped her ass, she pulled his hair and by the time they tried to rid of their clothes, I cleared my throat as loud as I can.

   "You guys really make me sick," I groaned out, finally they pulled apart, Miles looking at me sheepishly whilst Kayley, as always, gave me death stares. I shrugged and placed my stuff on the table before standing up and walking away.

   "There's something called a bedroom, how about you use it instead of getting freaky in a library, I use it you know!" I yelled at them behind me as I walked out of the room and almost jogged to my room. They really sickened me.

       I woke up feeling warm, a week after the incident, I truly avoided Kayley like a plague. Miles, being the sweetheart he was, tried to apologise, but Kayley wheeled him away before he could say anything more besides 'I'm so-". I tried to move so I could stretch, but something was stopping my movements and they were practically enclosing me. My eyes peeled open and I saw the person I've been waiting for hugging my body as if it was the last time.

   I felt my heart warm up at the sight of him laying on my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist. His body was in between my legs as he slept soundly, I was guessing he came in the middle of the night as I didn't see him before I slept. I smiled excitedly, he was finally here! The fact that he was shirtless, made my heart burst and something in my stomach knot up. His broad shoulders and backside were in my view, his tanned skin looking like an Adonis in front of me. He was freaking attractive, I was so lucky.

   I bent down to kiss his forehead, like how he made my heart swirl at just the sight of him, his surprise made me truly happy and I forgot all about Kayley and Miles. Archer started to move in his sleep, he groaned out before his eyes slightly peeled open. I guess he knew I was awake too.

    "Mmmh, this is a surprise," I smirked out as I brought my hands to touch his shoulders teasingly. His bed hair tickled my fingertips as I wrapped my fingers around them, I felt him smile as he laid on my chest. 

    "Good morning, my beautiful Irene," he greeted, his compliment making my smile broaden and my heart constrict tightly. 

    "Good morning Archer," I beamed as I continued to massage his head, he moaned out in delight as he snuggled further into my chest, inhaling my scent.

   "Goddess, I missed you," he spoke softly, giving a small kiss in the valley between my breast and I giggled in delight.

   "I missed you too," I responded and that's when he looked up at me with his beautiful eyes and a smile widening on his face before he leant in slowly and planted his lips against my own. Pure bliss. I held his head in my hands as he moved his lips against mine, I did the same and felt the butterflies in my stomach roar loudly. I smiled into the kiss before he broke apart, gave a small peck on the lips and looked into my eyes. I blushed.

    "Really?" he beamed, and I giggled, he sounded like a child during Christmas. I nodded in response and kissed his cheek softly.

    "Of course, it's been lonely without you," I admitted softly.

    "Well, it's been tough without you too, goddess, I think my trainers might've smacked me for missing you too much, but, we'll be going on our holiday and it'll be just you and me. I've got it all planned out," he told me before he kissed me again and then smiled.

   "Already?" I murmured against his lips and he hummed in response before smirking deviously and rolled us over so I was at the bottom and he was on top. I squealed loudly as he gripped my waist and used his elbows for support, looking at me once again with amazing eyes before bringing me up with his large hands and kissing me again softly.

 I squealed loudly as he gripped my waist and used his elbows for support, looking at me once again with amazing eyes before bringing me up with his large hands and kissing me again softly

  I moaned softly and he took that chance to enter his tongue inside my mouth and deepened the kiss which made my toes curl. His lips moulded deliciously with my own and hummed in satisfaction as he drew circles with his thumb on my cheeks, savouring me as I did with him. His lips pulled away from mine before peppering my face with soft kisses, each leaving tingles in his wake as he proceeded down my neck and onto where my mark was. He lightly skimmed it, making me give out a breathless moan as the sparks flew everywhere throughout my body. He kissed it and I felt on cloud nine. I shivered under his touch as Archer continued, sending me in pure bliss.

  I've missed him so damn much

  A.N AHHHHHH ARCHER AND IRENE, YES I'VE DONE IT, UPDATED AND NOW HERE WE ARE WHOOP HE BACK.

goal: 110k 

VOTE AND COMMENT MY BEAUTIES!