Chapter 92: Third Person's POV

Irene was six months pregnant, her stomach was full brown and was filled with kicking pups, each kick made her heart swell and every ultrasound they went to she fell more and more in love with her pups. No words could describe the amount of love she held for her babies, Archer was growing more and fond of the idea of becoming a father and would always shower Irene with gifts.

 Last week he had the baby room made a surprise for the Irene and the triplets, the delight in her face as she looked around her, tears leaving her eyes and hands on her big stomach as she stared at their new baby nursery in awe. It was white with touches of colour, they didn't know the genders knowing they had triplets made it oh-so-easier. Beautiful handmade cribs were white and were big enough to house two babies. White rugs adored the underneath and little decor here and there pulled the room together. There was a breastfeeding station in the corner and multiple places to change the diapers of the babies. Over each bassinet, there was beautiful gold light which had tiny little wolves as it's designed. Irene had cried over it for half an hour until she kissed Archer like she always did in happiness.

 Irene had cried over it for half an hour until she kissed Archer like she always did in happiness

  They couldn't wait for the pups to come out, especially Irene. She was ready to give birth to them as they made her look like a whale. She barely could walk and occasionally had to use a wheelchair to move her around. Archer was happy to take care of her and often took days off just to please his very demanding mate. Often, she was hungry for specific things, but once they were made she wanted something different,  sometimes she would cry over the stupidest things, and other times she would yell at Archer for no reason before crying over about how she was getting mood swings. It was a struggle for the both of them, but no matter what, the triplets came first.

  Alpha James was in his third last pack, occasionally, when Irene talked to him, he'd sound nervous and afraid about not finding his mate. Irene reassured him he'd find his mate. Every phone call, he sounded weaker, often barely speaking as he was in the search of his second chance mate. Often, he'd tell Irene that his wolf would not talk to him for days. Irene tried everything she could to make him feel better from far away. The worry was eating her inside and she was scared that it may be too late once he finds his mate. But, she kept her head held high and gave all the hope inside of her. She wanted her friend to live, she believed something good will come for James. He has worked too hard not to find his mate.

  Irene sat in the baby room with Archer, head lolling on his shoulder as they simple became quiet. She dreamt about the room filled with her triplets, Archer playing with one of them in the corner and Irene fixing a diaper in one of the little rooms. She felt happiness swirl around her as she shared her vision with Archer through the bond, Archer saw it happen in his eyes and he smiled at her. Feeling happiness and adoration flow through him as he pressed a tender kiss on her cheek. She blushed.

   "I can't wait for the little ones to be born," he whispered in her ear, hands coming up to rub her swelling, she smiled with a faint blush, images of the triplets coming into her mind and she relished in the feeling of being a mother.