Chapter 94: Third Person's POV

A.N last chapter guys, then epilogue. I love you all, thank you for sharing this journey with me.

ALPHA JAMES' BOOK IS NOW ON MY PROFILE. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! CAN WE GET THAT BOOK TO 400 READS??

They watched as their precious little twins laid in their respective cots in the baby room in the hospital, Irene and Archer held hands as they laid their sorrows together as they remembered their deceased little pup who they thought fit to cremate later during the week on the grounds of the pack, for hope that their pup will take care of the other expecting mothers. They didn't cry about the loss of their pup anymore, they knew that Aiden would be watching over them with love and care even though they couldn't take care of him.

The doctors had informed them that Armelle had kicked the little bubble that preserved them causing her to go to a premature birth, Aiden had died as he his heart was weak from not developing properly and River had simply come out healthy. It warmed their hearts knowing that at least two of them as well, it had taken Irene three days to full recovery and all that was left of her pregnancy was two small stretch marks and some stitches. Archer was very gentle with her since she was able to walk, taking care of her as if she was a child and Irene adored him for doing that. She was still deeply saddened as a mother's love was everything and losing one of her own was a feeling on it's own.

But Archer made sure she was never alone or sad, he tried to make her happy even though he too was feeling the sadness. He just wanted her smile, a loss of a pup meant a lot, but it left room for growth and maybe, sometime in the future, they will have another pup. Irene's body was pressed against his chest, the beautiful curves of hers fit well with his as they simply stood there, looking at their pups with deep love and adoration.

"Armelle is moving," Irene whispered in what seemed to be happiness, Archer's eyes snapped to his baby girl who moved around in her little cot, cooing as her brother slept soundly next to her.

"That's my little Alpha," Archer cooed softly as his first born, Armelle was playing with her little fist. It was unheard of for a female Alpha, many dangers led to a female reigning over a pack. But, he was overjoyed that they would break that stereotype. He would sure teach his little girl to fight back all the men and make sure she would treat her mate better than he did with her. Hopefully, she'd take Irene's beauty and her personality, he also wished she'd inherit his stubbornness and his drive to be the best Alpha she could be. She would not bow down to any threat and go straight in when needed to be. She would be a strong female Alpha and no body was going to take that title away from her.

"Look at River, he's looking at Armelle," Irene whispered back as she noticed that the little brother was looking at his older sister

"I love them both, I love you," Archer smiled and pressed a soft kiss to her cheek, Irene blushed feeling warmth all over again.

"I love you too," Irene said softly and Archer took that opportunity to plant his lips against hers, a smile blossoming on her face as she relished in the feelings that he gave her. Even now, she felt like she was falling in love with him all over again, he was her rock and she was able to lean on him for anything.

"We're parents, Goddess, I'm so glad you're here. I-I don't know what I'd do without you," he breathed out as they broke apart, their faces only mere inches from each other that they could see all of their emotions, their souls being bared out to them as they stared at each other. Irene's heart ached painfully at the thought of not having him in her life, she'd do anything just to have him with her.

"I'm here, I'm glad too baby, I don't ever want to loose you," she said back, her eyes filled with sadness as she imagined a life without Archer. A life without Archer, is no life in her eyes.