Chapter 84: Irene Rose

A.N Y'all gonna happy that you got your baby?

GOAL: 790k

"You're going to be a father," I breathed out as we sat on the beach, my body situated in between his legs and he pressed a gentle kiss to the side of my head. After hearing the news about my pregnancy, I couldn't stop rubbing my belly and squealing in delight. Crescent was ecstatic too, having a pup was very much thrilling and I loved kids, I grew up with too many. Archer's arms protectively rubbed against my belly too, our hands on top of each other as we held my stomach filled with love.

I was too happy right now to even give a damn about anything else.

He told me he loved me and now we're having a baby. Goddess, could my life get any better?

"You've said that five times in the span of two minutes," Archer chuckled and I laughed with him, the excitement coursed through my veins at the thought of having a child, especially with Archer. I couldn't get enough of him.

"I know, I'm just so overwhelmed and excited. Goddess, how long have you known?" I asked him softly as I looked down at my belly, wishing that there was already a little bump that I could actually feel.

"A couple of days, maybe even a week. You were throwing up and getting headaches, plus, my wolf was on edge telling me that a life was growing inside of you," he shrugged, but his happiness rolled off of him in waves as a large smile grew on my lips. I could just imagine him holding our pup.

"And you didn't think of telling me sooner?" I replied back playfully and I felt a deep rumble come from his chest.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," he replied instantly and I hummed in reply, allowing the song in the background to be the only sound for a couple of seconds. My hand comes up to my necklace which adorned my neck and I felt my smile grow bigger at the little baby feet and inscription are written on one foot. Archer was just full of romance and surprises.

"I am very much surprised, what gender do you think it would be?" I questioned, my heart warming up at the thought of the sex of our baby. It was very rare to have a girl as the firstborn, meaning she'd be the Alpha as she was the one to be born first, it was usually a boy that was born first as they were usually a better Alpha. But, I knew that if it was going to be a girl, then she's just like her father. Stubborn and strict. And if it was a boy, well I guess he'd be the same too. Either way, I'd love my child to death and I couldn't wait to know the gender.

"High chance it would be a boy, however, I wouldn't mind a daughter. Either way, I'll love him or her," he whispered quietly, pressing a soft kiss to my mark making tingles shoot up my spine.

"What would we name them?" I said, my mind whirling up names to find a suitable name for a boy or a girl. I really like gender neutral names, that way, no matter what gender, they'll have the name and it wouldn't be so hard to choose. I felt Archer hum in deep thought as I did the same. It was hard to find a name that our baby would be proud of having and that thought alone made me think even harder.

"I like Aiden and Armelle," Archer said and I nodded, they were pretty nice names and I liked them a lot too.

"I like River and Tyler, you know names that worked with both genders," I stated plainly, testing the name on my tongue at the gender-neutral name and found myself rather liking those names.

"I like those names too," Archer said, his voice filled with so much happiness that it almost made me jump for joy. He hugged me tighter under the moonlight of the Goddess, my heart warming up at the thought of having a child and loving Archer to death. My heart, mind and soul couldn't wait to birth our pup, I was already praying that I'd be showing soon and I couldn't wait to see Archer and I become parents.

A smile remained on my face at the thought of what our child would look like, I'd want them to have his blue eyes and face structure and they'd have my hair colour and a little bit of my personality. The thought of seeing Archer and I's looks on our child made my eyes burn with tears of happiness. I fell in a state of euphoria at finally getting our happy ending, a child and the love of my life was making everything that happened in the past disappear. I had what I truly wanted in life and that alone just made me want to cry.

"Are you crying?" Archer said into my ear making me jump, I nodded and sighed. Feeling the emotions flow through me as my cheeks felt wet.

"I am just so happy," I sniffled and I felt another rumble of his laugh tickle my back, his hands rubbing over my stomach appreciatively as he kissed my forehead tenderly, his touch soothing me slightly. The baby wasn't even showing yet he still felt the need to touch it. The protectiveness from the both of us overwhelmed me.

"I can't wait until our pup comes out and then we can make another one," he teased softly, a hint of playfulness and lust lying in his tone. I felt my cheeks redden, hard. The dirty thoughts resurfacing in my mind and I forced myself to not think about them. But, Archer was making it terrible for me as his hands started to trail down to my legs.

"Archer stop," I murmured slightly in a short breath as his hands drew smaller circles near my nether regions.

"Can't I please my mate?" he said sensually and then continued to trail his hands up towards my breasts sending shivers down my spine and my whole body heat up in flames.

"Archer we are on a beach," I pleaded slightly as his wandering hands left flames dancing across my body.

"It's a private beach, I'm sure they won't even notice unless of course, you scream too much," he chuckles before flipping us over quickly.

I ain't going into the dirty details, but let's just say we made love underneath the beautiful moon and showed our newly found love into ways we couldn't even imagine

"I can't believe we leave in two days, this time, bringing along a new member of the family," I beamed brightly, rubbing my hands over my stomach as we laid in bed.

It had been several days since the night on the beach and Archer showed his love many ways to me through actions and words. He was such a romantic, it sometimes made me want to cry. Gosh, being pregnant makes my emotions suddenly go everywhere. I was probably around two weeks pregnant, Archer couldn't get enough of my stomach and kissed it every morning ever since I found out. I was annoyed that I couldn't shift after having my wolf back, but Crescent said she'd rather stay inside for a lifetime if it meant that we could have a pup. The Pup. Our pup. The thoughts of our baby would never leave my mind as Archer and I thought of where the pup was going to stay, what the room was going to look like and who were going to be the godparents. He kept referring to our baby as she, and I kept referring to our baby as he, so it was obvious we still weren't able to figure out the gender.

Archer fought with me with this for several hours, saying that he knew he was going to have a girl and I said that my wolf told me it was a boy. It seemed as if our wolves didn't know the genders themselves, I guess it was too early to figure it out. I want to find out the genders once I gave birth, even though I hate surprises.

This was a surprise that was worth waiting for.

A.N sorry for the short chapter I'm currently in Tasmania HAHAHAHHA