Chapter 7: Alpha Archer

This chapter is shorter than the others, or maybe longer. We'll see XD

My wolf was howling at me to go back, the voice of my mate angry at me was repeating in the back of my mind. To say I was feeling guilty was an understatement, but my wolf was not. He was growling at me to go back and teach her a lesson, but  I couldn't hurt my mate more than I already had and the bond was half done. I could feel all her feel like they were my own, the slow burning of anger and hurt etched on my heart, I felt her pain and it was all my fault.

I didn't have any control over my wolf or my body and forcefully marked her, and now something that should have been sacred, was treated like a bag of trash and now she's dealing with something that I couldn't see. When I saw her, when I touched her, I grew some sight back. However, it was not like the sight I thought it would be. As if the Moon Goddess gave me a new gift and allowed me to see the auras or feelings that someone felt, if someone felt angry the aura around them was red and burning like flames, from what I gathered anyway and when someone was sad, it would have blue swirling around them like waves crashing against the shore.

When I saw my mate lying on the bed, all I could see was anger, the red engulfing the room as it radiated rapidly around her like flames, my senses heightened as I could smell her anger as well, her family was tainted in a purplish colour, which I was guessing was worried. As I rushed out of the packed hospital I shifted, not caring if my suit was ripped to shreds as I ran. My wolf was being pushed into the back of my mind as it dared to take control, but I growled at him and he cowered away in the back of mind.

I ran into the back woods, the wind brushing against me at a rapid pace as I used my wolf speed to rush around trees and jump over rocks, trying to release all the anger my wolf and me had within us. We howled into the sky, our howls mixed together in a frightening tune as the moon was full, ready to bathe upon us both. I could hear my pack members howling too, it's been three days since the gathering and I have already signed contracts for my female pack members to move out of the pack and join their mate's pack.

I have gained a handful of she-wolves in the process, almost double the number of she-wolves I lost. My pack members have left back to the pack territory with their mates, leaving my gamma and me here to deal with some of my mates business. My gamma had found his mate. As he described, she was a striking young woman with gold hair that reached down to perky ass as well as brightest brown eyes  and had the smell of a thousand roses. In my opinion, she would have looked beautiful, if I could see her.

When I found my mate, everything felt right. But now, everything felt wrong. She has insulted the Alpha I am, the man in me and my wolf. She doesn't want to be with me as she said so many times. I know she's not an item or an object, but she's mine. No one can ever take that away from me, she's mine and mine only. She'll have to concede to my dominance and come with me back to my pack and become Luna, it was the Moon's wish and we as wolves have to fulfil it. She can't hide from her destiny, she could not hide from me.

My wolf was continuously growling at me as we ran into the night, our silver wolf was rushing in between trees until I could feel that he calmed down. Both he and I released our emotions as we sat on the leaf ground, allowing nature to soothe our worries.

'She is ours, she will be ours.' My wolf commented as we stood up after minutes of silence.

'She is unwilling, but don't worry, we'll make her ours in no time. She can't resist the bond.' I answered back, as we stayed in our wolf form, trotting back to my mate's pack.

'But she'll certainly try' he said, and he fled to the back of mind without another word.

'Yes she'll try' I sighed, and I continued to walk back to the park borders.