Chapter 69: Irene Rose

"It's so freaking huge!" I squealed in delight as he opened the door to reveal the place we were staying at. I honestly have dreamed of coming here, it was a miracle to be able to see this amazing place. The room felt like it was open planned with almost every wall with windows and curtains to make sure it was private enough.

The bed was white with some over overhanging bug net which was also white, the frames were made out of some dark orange wood which complimented the white paint. The furniture was the type of wood as well and the floors were made of clay and wood which made the place feel more natural and homelike. It sounded weird to say it felt like home, but where Archer is, I guess home is too.

"I got it tailored specifically for us," Archer hummed in satisfaction as he roamed the place with me, occasionally I snapped pictures every once and a while with my new camera, I hoped to capture enough memories for the next three weeks, goddess, I love him so much for doing this.

"Seriously? How much money do you have!" I exclaimed loudly as I snapped a photo of him leaning on the bed post looking out into the clear ocean. He was very good-looking, damn.

"I have enough to make sure our great-great grandchildren are taken care of," he murmurs and then walks over to me, his hands grabbing my waist and pulled me closer so that our chests were touching. I blushed at the proximity but felt protected with his smell and warmth of his body. I sighed loving the feeling of sparks dancing across my skin as he pressed a tender kiss to my forehead.

"You're rich," I muttered as I closed my eyes, embracing him as my arms wrapped around my waist.

"Mmmh, I wasn't a rich man before, but now that you're here, I'm wealthier than the Queen of England," he says making my heart skip a beat. Stop making me melt into a puddle Archer! Goddammit.

"You're so sweet," I smiled, my cheeks heating up as I hid my face into his chest, a chuckle rumbled through his body and he pulled me into another warm hug.

"Only for you," he beamed, making me giggle and hit him on the arm. Too cute.

     "Let's go to the beach!" I exclaimed loudly as we finally settled in after some stolen kisses and an annoying Archer bugging me. He was laying on the bed, an arm across his face trying to block out the beaming sun. He just woke up from a well-deserved nap and I already started to bug him to go out.

It was quite warm already, probably around twenty-five to thirty degrees Celsius and I'm glad I've packed for warm weather. I already had my towel and swim suit on for swimming as well as food packed if we ever get hungry. I looked over to Archer who had finally adjusted to the light got up slowly before hugging me from behind and kissing the top of my head. He had gotten really affectionate since we came here.

"Alright, but afterward, I'm taking you out for dinner," he concluded and I beamed in happiness as I pressed my lips against his and then retreated.

   "Go get dressed! I brought food along in case we get hungry," I said and pointed to the bag that had all the food in it.

   "Nothing will satisfy my hunger, especially for you," he mumbled lowly, a suggestive twinkle in his eyes before going into the bathroom and shut the door. I blushed. Goddammit. Immediately my mind turned quite dirty as I imagined some compromising positions.

    "Stop it, god, one tiny thing he says and you're already getting flustered," I said slowly, hoping he didn't hear me as I made sure every was in check before we went out. We were only a small walk away from the beach, a pool and jacuzzi were only in the backyard of our little wooden house if we ever wanted to go for a small dip.

    I had only packed three towels and applied sunscreen to my skin, as well as swimming goggles and snorkels. Apparently, there was a nearby reef which we could swim around and by being the excited person I was, had called the service desk and asked for some snorkeling gear. Afterwards, I had packed the food which was just sandwiches, original chips and a couple of coke cans if we ever got thirsty.