EXTRA CHAPTER 4

A.N how would you feel if I did a Q&A in video form? comment here for a yes --->

ask me some questions here, you can literally ask me anything --->

the following chapter does not correspond with the Female Alpha

aiden's mate (age 19)

   "So, when will one of you finally have a mate?" Auntie Kayley asked as she held her squealing toddler in her arms, Miles not too far away, watching his mate and daughter interact with his niece and nephews. 

  Immediately, the three blushed a deep red, they gave each other looks before laughing at the thought of finding their mate. It was a question they'd always argue about, it was almost like a competition for them. Whoever found their mate first was declared the ultimate sibling. Auntie Kayley didn't look amused as she watched the triplets laugh their heads off at their inside joke, thinking they all didn't' want to find their soulmate.

   "What are you all laughing about? This is a serious topic, Armelle, I thought out of three you'd find some sort of seriousness," she scolded the siblings, Armelle immediately stopped laughing and sat straighter.

   "I am serious, but we're nineteen Auntie, we've got bigger things to worry about. We all have training to complete and meetings to attend, none of us really have the time to find a mate," she responded back, Aiden and River nodded in agreement with their older sister,  small cheeky smile still on their faces as their Aunt eyed them all.

   "I found my mate around your age, isn't that right babe?" she said, looking over to a curious smiles who started to blush at his mate's gaze. The triplets looked at their Uncle, rolling their eyes and almost cringed at the pet name.

    "Yep, she spilled a drink on me when we first met, broke a friendship and then went on a date with me, a cliche love story," he grinned like a Cheshire cat before taking their daughter out of his mate's hands and kissed her softly on the cheek.

    "Okay don't get gross on us," River snorted, his face scrunching up in disgust at their interactions, the other two snickered under their breath.

   "Oh hush, once you find your mate, all you ever want to do is do the gross things, trust me," Kayley responded with a slight smirk, her sentence making the triplet shiver in disgust.

   "You're really gross, I'm sure momma would smack you for saying that to us," Aiden told her and Kayley snorted.

   "Your mother will get your father to tell me off," she snorted.

    "True," the triplets said simultaneously, earning a big round of laughter from the group.

-

  Aiden was preparing himself for the annual mating party hosted by his mother's old pack, the exact date where his mother met his father, but we all know that story didn't start off well. It was his second time going, but he still felt the nerves of going. He was disappointed last year that he did not find his mate, but hopefully this year would change as his wolf Anubis said.

  He looked at himself in the mirror, noticing how his brown hair was swept off messily and his face clear of pimples or blemishes. He was always told he looked like a mix of each parent, whereas his siblings looked more like dad or momma. He was fairly skinny, slightly on the lankier side, but had an athletic body from all the training he had to go through for the past six or so years.  He had dark blue eyes, sharp jawline and defined cheekbones. He was told to be the more childish looking version of River and he always took it as a compliment, as he thought his brother was quite the catch for any woman. He was dress in a simple striped collared shirt, his favorite colors alternating which was blue and yellow, he paired it with a black vest and a yellow tie, along with black pants.