Chapter 85: Irene Rose

A.N So I am back from Tasmania and I'm excited to finally finish this book very soon!

GOAL: 930K

Let's REACH A MILLION GUYS!!

HE DID GET HIS MEMORY BACK WHEN HE MATED STOP ASKING ME AND READ!

   "I love you, you know that?" Archer whispered in my ear, I blushed slightly and placed my head on his shoulder as we drove back to the place I desperately missed. Our pack.

As much as I disliked becoming a Luna, my wolf and I were slowly accepting our fate. I couldn't run from it much longer and Archer promised to make sure that he'd try to put off the Luna Ceremony after I gave birth to our pup. I knew inside me that Archer's mother would disprove the fact that I was with a child before I became a Luna and might put a bigger rift between us, but hopefully, our pup would grow up with a loving a grandmother. Archer would make sure of it.

   I missed everyone, I hope that Kayley would be happy with her mate and rekindled her friendship with her friend, they seemed to be close up to the point where Kayley found her mate. I knew I also had to contact my family and tell them the big news, surely they'd smell that I was with a child soon enough, but hopefully, I'll plan a little get together where I can announce Archer's and I big news.

"I love you too," I whispered back as he intertwined our hands, my heart grew warm at the contact and I waited patiently until we were around the pack borders. I could feel Archer's excitement through the bond, with his new sight and a change in heart, he was thrilled to show the pack that he had gotten better and that he'd be bringing a soon to be Alpha with me. 

  The connection between the both of us was strengthened as days of our holidays flew by us, with passionate kisses and the occasional rolling in bed. We were inseparable. Every night Archer would wrap his hands around my stomach, whispering soothing and encouraging words to the little pup growing inside of us. He made my day. He'd do anything for me, even rubbing my feet after taking a long walk. 

  He has changed drastically over the course of several months, first time I met him he was controlling and selfish, now, he has been absolutely caring and patient with me. Sometimes it felt as if I had all the power over him, maybe because I was carrying his pup or because he is deeply in love with me. The more I realise this, the more I fell in love with him more. I don't think I will ever get used to his care, and hopefully, every single day, I feel the love we both share.

       I watched as Luna Lilly went to give a large hug to Archer, her face beaming with tears and happiness as Archer announced that he could see. By then, his entire family gave one large big hug and to my surprise Kayley's mate was in the hug too, adorning a very faint mark on his shoulder which was matching to Kayley's. My heart soared with happiness and my hand skimmed over my mark, watching the entire thing play out.

  They all screamed in delight as they noticed Archer's mark, faces filled with happiness as they kissed him and shouted praises of congratulations. Jacob walked over to me and gave me a large hug, Kayley and Miles congratulated me with Kayley kiss on the cheek. Archer's father, gave me a large bear hug, thanking me for everything that I had done for him. I almost cried at their happiness. 

   I felt a slight stab in my chest as Luna Lilly brushed over me and only said a simple welcome back since the rest of the family gave me a little welcoming. It was obvious she was still annoyed at about the whole Luna thing. I made sure my smile never wavered as Archer made his way back over to me with eyes shining brightly and a large smile adoring his beautiful face. He planted a small kiss on my forehead and lead me back to my room.

   "You'll be staying with me for now on, okay?" He asked me and I nodded, my body heating up to the thought of us sharing a room.

  "I want to be there when the pup is born and grows, I'm excited for this little one to come out," he whispered in my ear, rubbing my belly protectively, I blushed and nodded slowly.

   "Of course, this pup will be everything to the both of us," I beamed and he grinned before asking omegas to grab my stuff and hang them up in his room. Well, our room now.

    I felt a rush of nostalgia as I stood in the room, memories of my being here flashing through my mind. I remembered how Archer pushed me up against the wall and knocked me into unconsciousness. I remembered how I was reading and he would be watching me. I remembered me waking up and realizing where I was. I felt something grew in my throat, like a little piece of lego clocking up my windpipe as I tried to stop the rush of emotions soaring through me.

    I held them down, but I didn't think I was fast enough as Archer steered me out of the room and quickly took me out of my trance by grabbing my face and kissed me softly, sending all good emotions to fight the bad ones. Making me feel immensely better.

    "I'm sorry, I saw it all. I'm sorry," he said softly, a tone of regret and guilt lying there and I knew he probably remembered some flashbacks.

    "It's okay, it was a long time ago," I reassure him and I watch him physically relax. He quickly wraps his hands around my body, pulling me towards his body and allowed our touch to relax both of us. We both know our past together had been rough, we were taking it slow, making sure that our past wasn't affecting us.

     I snuggled into Archer's side as we watched a movie in the living room. His eyes were zoned in on the screen, so focused and so intrigued as the music played in the background. Hercules seemed to be his favorite movie, the Disney one of course. The best one. After a long day of meetings with the pack, Archer was ready to finally have a quiet time as we watched together. I stayed at the house like usual, I chatted with Kayley and her mate and then some of the omegas who were in the kitchen. None of them knew that I was expecting, they couldn't smell it yet. But, I knew soon they would.

  I was already planning a little get together lunch with my family and Archer's, possibly it was going to happen in the next few days and I already knew how I was going to announce it. Archer and I knew that soon enough we will hear the faint heartbeat of our little pup and that alone made me excited. It was only a matter of one week and a bit before it would all got up hill. The thought of it alone made me rub my stomach with joy.

   Archer would never leave me alone once I found out that I was pregnant, he was very overprotective, telling me to sleep and not over exert myself. Whatever I could do, could harm the pup and he took every precaution. He made sure Kayley or someone was with me, occasionally using the mind link to ask me if I was alone. It was weird hearing his voice inside my head, but I knew that it would benefit the both of us.

  "What are you thinking about?" I heard him speak, his eyes now focused on me as my brain rattled with many thoughts.

   "Thinking about the pup and you," I admitted truthfully, and I watched as a big smile formed on his lips. He dipped in and filled the space between us, pressing his lips against mine and I felt his happiness deep within my heart. He smiled against my lips, moving our heads as he nibbled against my lower lip, opening my mouth up so he could push his tongue in.

  The flames danced across my skin, as we kissed silently. The occasional moan here and there as his hands wove themselves around my waist, making me sit on his lap as he brought us even closer. The heat inside me burning as I slightly ground my hips against his. He released a slight growl and nipped my lip. I squealed, but maintained contact, my thumbs rubbing against his cheek as an unimaginable amount of happiness soared through me.

   "You are my everything," he said through the mind link as he started to peel off my shirt.

   "And you are mine," I mentally said to him and I felt another smile against my lips.