Chapter 10: Irene Rose

"No"

My voice echoed clear in the room, my anger was almost to a point of explosion as I watched him freeze in mid step, I could hear is ragged breathing as he struggled to contain his wolf at my defiance. If you thought I was going to come willingly, he thought wrong. I was no going to leave my family because of some Alpha who thought it was right to forcefully mark me. I knew he could feel my anger coursing through me, I knew that the Moon was punishing him and me as we felt the bond somewhat course through us.

It was strong and unwilling to break, the ties of mark he inflicted on me made it harder to even think as he turned around with a seething look. Eyes turning almost golden as his stance was rigid yet so calm at the same time. I watched as he tried to control his emotions, waves of his anger flowed through the room. I could feel my family tense behind me, my younger siblings cowering away in fear at this almighty Alpha. My friends stood up, I could feel their presence lingering behind me as they took position behind me, willing to fight if the time called for it. Keenan was a high ranked warrior, whilst Christen was an Omega who trained hard before her position in the pack was downgraded. They were willing to fight for me. My wolf yipped proudly at the loyalty of her friends. My dad did not take a step, he knew this my fight and my wolf was lusting for blood. His blood.

"What did you just say to me?" he seethed out, Alpha Archer was breaking the silence, yet the tension was still there as his anger leaked quickly out of him. I had triggered him and now I might be in for a challenge.

"You heard me. You marked me, forcefully might I add and now you take me away from my home? You can't get everything you want, I've suffered and all you want is for me to go back to your pack and bear you pups. Which I won't by the way, I don't want my pups to grow up with a father like you." I said calmly, trying to ease the tension so my little brother's won't get scared. They were terrified when I was angry, and I was trying to contain all my anger within me, because if the beast was unleashed, it would not be so pretty.

Crescent was repeatedly howling and growling, warning me that his wolf was about to submerge. I looked into Archer's eyes. His wolf was surfacing, the hairs on his body stood up, the hair was growing at a rapid pace around his whole body, but I knew that he was going to contain his wolf. It was an inner battle between the wolf and him, and my wolf watched as she saw her mate contain the wolf that raged within him.

"You don't want harm to come to your family and friends do you?" he said in a menacing tone, with that being said, I felt pain erupt in my heart, fear coursing in my veins with the thought of my family and friends being hurt. He smirked as he found my weak spot as some of his guards and warriors came through my front door and into the room, all with the look to defend their Alpha. I growled in annoyance as they entered private property. I could feel my dad tense, his eyes glassy signalling that he alerted the Alpha. I knew this might not end pretty, but I was willing to go down with a fight.

"The almighty Alpha needs his warriors to aid him. Pathetic you are Alpha Archer." I snarled, moving towards him as I stared into his bright golden eyes. He barred his teeth at me that expanded and grew at an alarming rate, his eyes went glassy and his warriors walked out of the room and out of my house. I smirked triumphantly and gave him a stern look.

"You dare defy me? I am your mate, your other half! I will be your Alpha and you will be MY Luna. You will bear me pups and if you don't come with me back to my pack, you're family will pay a hefty price of death." He snarled, his arm coming up to grip me on my arm in a threatening matter. As he did on that night, he applied an immense pressure that soared through my upper arm, causing my blood to cease it's flow there. His other hand coming up to grip the back of my neck and tightened there as he growled ferociously like the beast he is.

I could feel my family's fear coursing through them as it leaked out of their pores and into the raged filled air. Alpha Archer dared to give a triumphant smirk, he could tell that I was in pain and the fear of them being injured was unbearable. "Tell me, who should I start first? Maybe the youngest? Or how about your sister?" he smirked as a warrior barged in and walked towards my family with a menacing look in his eyes as he aimed to get Johnny. My mother rushed towards Johnny, shielding him away from this loyal warrior.

My heart constricted as Alpha Archer forced my body to turn around and faced them. Kennan was quick and forcefully shoved the warrior towards the wall, trying to protect the young one as he snarled ferociously. However the blow was hard, the warrior got pack up and pushed Kennan so hard that his body crashed into the wall, making a small dent on impact as he slid off the wall and onto the floor. His body shaking as he groaned in pain.

"Keenan!" I screamed as the tears threatened to spill from my eyes. My mother was wailing as my dad took his turn to strike. Alpha Archer secured both my arms in his one hand as he forced me to watch this all unfold. My father took quite a fight. His swings were fierce as he growled, he pushed the warrior into the wall, securing him there as he repeatedly punched the warrior in the stomach. The fight was going to be won as another warrior came from behind and smacked my father right on the head, he crippled in pain as he fell to the ground unconscious. I screamed, my mother withered in pain as she watched helplessly at my dad's figure.

I struggled against Alpha Archer's grasped, he was holding onto my wrists too tight and I gasped as both warriors grabbed Johnny and Elena from my mother's grasp. Johnny screamed and kicked as this intruder grabbed his arms and neck, I cried and cried trying to stop this assault. I watched in pain as little Johnny yelled and screamed, Elena, screaming too as she tried to wiggle free. The warrior that had Elena grabbed her by the neck, both hands applying pressure on her neck as she withered and pleaded for him to stop. One movement from him and she were sure to be dead. The warrior that had Johnny did the same, however, applied tiny pressure on the baby's neck as he struggled to break free.

My heart clenched as I screamed for him to stop.

"Stop please! Don't hurt them! Please!" I pleaded as more warriors came in to grab the rest of my friends and family, they pushed their hands together and held them there so they wouldn't break free. They were all screaming for them to stop.

"Please! Alpha Archer make them stop, make them stop!" I screamed as the tears streamed wildly down my face, my knees were buckling as my posture was weakened by his large grip.

"Irene! Make them stop, please! Please!" Elena gurgled as the warrior applied more pressure against the neck, little Johnny was calling out my name as he cried. They both cried. My mother was hysterical at seeing her pups being harmed by strangers. She called out of them, trying to break free from the warriors grasped. Everyone was screaming for them to stop.

"It's all on you now. Submit to me and they'll live to see another day." Alpha Archer whispered harshly into my ear, I could feel the grin as I nodded. Both my siblings face going a purplish blue as they gurgled and gasped, they were going to die.

"I submit! I submit! Let them go! Just let them go!" I cried out, Alpha Archer nodded and both my siblings were dropped to the floor, little Johnny wailed and cried as Elena struggled to regain her breath. Alpha Archer has let go of me as I fell down in a weeping mess, my tears were not stopping as I cried my heart out. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I spoke as Alpha Archer lifted me up and he guided me out of the house. The Warriors following as I cried. The neighbourhood was all I could see, the warriors blocking the entry as my pack looked at me and the house.

Alpha Archer couldn't care less as I could hear my family calling me in the background. I could see my Alpha look at me with a disappointing look as I was pushed into a car by Alpha Archer. Then, we drove off into the day. Leaving my pack behind as I cried, I pleaded for my family to be okay to the Moon Goddess, I pleaded that my pack would not start a war and I pleaded for me to be strong. As my heart clenched, I could feel myself getting lost, as if something inside of me broke, something was missing. Everything that I ever hoped was gone.

My wolf did not surface for days after that.

A.N Double Update for my potatoes!