EXTRA CHAPTER 5

a merry christmas a.u

triplets are four years old

         On a cold winter's night as the snow lightly drizzled the pack, against the warmth of the fire were three happy little siblings with bright faces as they gazed at all the presents hiding away underneath the Christmas. The spoils from their Aunts and Uncles who loved them dearly. The eldest of the three was situated in the middle of her two brothers, she wore a red Christmas sweater with a reindeer and snowflakes, her siblings, wearing similar red sweaters had little Santa hats instead of snowflakes.

    Their parents were watching closely, hearts warm as they stared at their children with love. They were still under their late twenties, but looked as if they were in the stage of becoming adults. Werewolf genes do that to you. Seconds later, something draped over their heads, a flash of green and red touched their hairs and a burst of laughter followed. Irene looked up at a cheeky Jacob, who in his hands, was a little green mistletoe. She rolled her eyes and slapped it away, only for it to be over their heads once more. Archer grumbled something under his breath before surprising Irene and planted his warm lips against hers.

   Tingles and sparks flourished over the both of them, their wolves content as Irene instinctively pulled him closer, smiling through the passionate kiss as his tongue swiped over her lips, asking for entrance which she gladly gave. The people around them were throwing playful, yet disgusted glances at the pair and looked away, giving them some form of privacy. Jacob dropped the mistletoe and covered his eyes, shrieking loudly as the couple continued. He instantly regretted it.

    "Yucky Momma and Dadda!" a little one shrieked, little fists hitting their knees, trying to force their attention onto them. Irene, to Archer's annoyance, pulled back, her lipstick smudged against his lips and shook her head with a soft giggle. Irene's bright eyes landed on Aiden who had his eyebrows furrowed and his face scrunched in disgust. Armelle and River were behind him, flashing their crazy eyes at their parents, laughing.

   "What's wrong Aiden?" Archer said, picking up Aiden and placing him on his lap, chuckling softly as Aiden gave a small pout.

    "Yucky kissing," he groaned, leaning his small head against his father's. His other two siblings joined in, sitting on their parents lap. River sitting on his mother's and Armelle in between them, her adorable face lighting up as her parents arms wrapped themselves around her and her siblings.

     "It not bad Aiden, it what mates do," Armelle told her brother, pressing a soft kiss to her father's cheek before moving onto her mother's. Aiden continued to pout.

   "Yucky, yucky," he mumbled, burying his head into Archer's chest.

   "It's true Aiden, it's what mates do," Irene hummed, her head bending down to kiss Aiden on the cheek softly, only for it to be wiped away by his little hand.

    "Yuck, yuck, yuck," he grumbled, earning a laugh from Archer and Irene.

-

  "Merry Christmas Armelle," Irene cooed softly, handing her daughter a large box wrapped in red and green paper. She did the same with each of her children, their faces lighting up a thousand watts as they teared open the paper and revealed different gifts for each triplet.

   "Yay!" Armelle beamed brightly, holding up a doll wearing an army suit as well as other clothes to fit the doll and finally an army green uniform that would fit Armelle. Unlike most little girls, the daughter of the Alpha preferred jeans over dresses and army dressed dolls instead of princess ones. She, like her two brothers, showed favoritism to bad ass dolls and toys that represented strength and power. Armelle quickly ran over to her mother and father, holding the doll in her hands and kissed them both on the lips, a large smile covering their faces as her parents gave her a large hug.