Chapter 80: Third Person's POV

A.N We reached the goal! I ain't into writing smutty chapters, so this is short and sweet about their mating process. Welp...

I'M UPDATING EARLIER BC I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE THIS BOOK IN THE NEXT WEEK. YOU LOVE ME

GOAL: 580K

im sorry if this chapter is terrible... do you like the new cover?

  Archer felt something stir within him, something pure animal and filled with lust as he gazed upon a flustered Irene. Her lips swollen from his harsh kisses and lip biting, he loved seeing her this way. He smelt her heat and growled, his eyes darkening at the scent, his wolf watching him from the sidelines.

  "Archer," she breathed out as he peppered kisses down her neck, making sure to bite her occasionally leaving red marks. He didn't reply to her as he continued his assault all over her skin.

   "Archer, stop," she pleaded again and upon hearing that plead, he growled slightly, but back off and stared into Irene's worried eyes. He knew something was off, he didn't know she smelt even more beautiful and fragrant, but he liked it, it made him hungry for her. He wanted to mate with her, his instinct told him to.

   "Are you okay?" he said hoarsely, his grip loosening on her waist as she clutched his face in her hands, flames erupting against their skin and they moaned at the touch.

  "I'm in heat," she breathed out, sweat forming on her forehead as she withered in slight pain. Her core throbbing as her natural instinct was to kiss him again, but she had to restrain herself, knowing that if they went forward they could conceive a pup and that wasn't on their agenda at the moment.

   "What is heat?" he asked in a confused tone, his mind reeling back to find any recollection of them discussing this 'heat'. 

   "It's when-" she was cut off by her own groan as a tidal waved passed through her, fire burning her veins as the heat had spread everywhere. Her scent pouring out of her making Archer loose his concentration and inhale her scent once more.

    "What is happening to you-us," he said, correcting himself during the sudden urge to sink his teeth back into her neck like he did when he first met her. Irene panted as she tried to regain her breath, the need to mate being much more powerful than before and this time they did not have any help.

    "It's the Moon Goddesses way of telling us to complete the mating bond, the-the only time when I'm-ah fertile," she whimpered out, feeling all the heat rush to her mind and the throbbing pain between her legs as she held Archer close. As their skin made contact they hissed in pain as a surge of the heat washed over them. They panted together, but they stared into each other's eyes.

   "So you-you can-" he said, the idea of conceiving a child sounding nice as he imagined Irene's stomach being full of their pups.

   "Yes, that is the reason why I smell different and we are more engage in  activities," she moaned as he pressed his hips against hers, feeding the fire within the both of them.

    "What happens if we don't mate?" he groaned, moving his hips in a circular motion to ease the fire that was spreading through both of them, the connection intensifying as his lower body part throbbed in anticipation. 

   "We don't have a pup and it might take a while for another heat to come back, and I'll be pain for the next few hours, unbelievable amount of pain, the only way to fix it is to mate" she breathed out, the feeling of his hips against hers making her squeal. Archer contemplated that thought for a second and bent his head towards her ear and groaned as he felt how excited she was.