Chapter 82: Irene Rose

A.N OML I'm late again, I had five shifts at work so I am sorry. Anyway this book will be ending soon, I have the last few chapters planned out.

GOAL: 690K

   It was our last week in Bali, as much as I hated going back to the pack, I couldn't wait to finally see my parents again. The past few weeks have been hectic and even though Archer hasn't the magic words, I fell more and more in love with him in each passing day. Last week I had gained a fever and headache, I felt like throwing up every few seconds, but Archer took care of me through it and then when I felt better, we rolled in bed and continued to show each other how we felt. I was always tired by the next morning and it was all Archer's fault. I guess fully mating does that to you.

   Crescent was back and she was her sassy self, she would always tell me what Archer's wolf wanted and what they were doing, but she fell in love with Venus and I couldn't help but laugh. I still haven't shifted, but Archer said that was normal and I shouldn't have to shift. He wouldn't tell me why though but didn't seem he would tell me anytime soon.

  I laid in Archer's arms as he slept, we were both bare, but it was okay, our body warmth took care of what clothes couldn't provide for us and I felt his steady heart beating against my ear. It calmed me down listening to it. We were meant to be going out later during the night time, he had planned something for the both of us and I was excited to find out what he was planning. He obviously wouldn't tell me, but he said to keep an open mind and make sure I dress formally. Thankfully, he and I went shopping and I managed to buy a dress without him knowing and the dress that I got was beautiful. 

  It was a plain white evening gown which was full length and was loose around the skirt area. The top half was made of lace and had a kind of 'v' shape and over it was floral mesh and I instantly fell in love with the look of it. I couldn't wait to show Archer.

  Once Archer got his sight back, the majority of his talking was asking questions about different things, he continuously showed me objects and ask what they were

  Once Archer got his sight back, the majority of his talking was asking questions about different things, he continuously showed me objects and ask what they were. I had to answer him and even though it was getting annoying, I found it amusing at how he was getting excited over a movie. His face lit up at every scene and it was like a kid at Christmas, it made my heart melt at the sight of him being happy. I was glad he got his sight back and I would smack anyone that would dare threaten to take that away from him again. He didn't deserve it. He was too precious for that.

The next few hours, Archer had left to plan my surprise, I was excited to finally see what he had planned for us and when he said he was leaving, he had a very big cheeky smile on his face. I didn't understand what was getting him so excited, but then I found myself excited too once I started to get ready. I stared at the mirror which showed my reflection, my skin was glowing and had a sort of radiance to it, the small freckles which dotted my skin were very visible and my eyes glowed a bright blue. I looked happier and well-rested, healthy at most and it was all because of Archer.