Chapter 81: Irene Rose

A.N I'm late... sorry not sorry, i've been busy lately lolol. filler.......

GOAL: 615K

PLEASE READ 'BABY STEPS' PLS PLS PLS PLS.

     I woke up feeling well-rested, my body felt slightly sore, but I didn't mind

     I woke up feeling well-rested, my body felt slightly sore, but I didn't mind. It was a good kind of sore. I felt everything inside of me bubble happily, my shoulder felt tingly and I smile crept up to my face at the memories of last night. The touching, the kisses, the love. It all came back to me and a wave of happiness flowed over me as I snuggled closer to the warm chest. My bare body fitted perfectly with the other body, sparks tingling across my arms as I inhaled the fresh scent of books, pine trees and my own scent. 

  "He smells delicious," Crescent said in my mind, humming in satisfaction as a strong arm pulled us even closer. During the mating process, Crescent had come back and after some tears that spewed out of my eyes, she told me that she didn't want to come out for a long time and something was holding her back from doing so. I forgave her and we had a small talk before I drifted off to sleep in my mate's arms.

   "I know, he looks delicious too," I smirked as I took note of the bite marks and the love bites had given from last nights events. I traces over one of them and I felt Archer shiver at my touch, he was still fast asleep, but I knew he could feel something happening to him.

    "I agree on that, he did a number on us too," she replied as I looked down at my body noticing several bruise like marks across my chest and I felt some around my neck, near my mark especially. I smiled happily and snuggled impossibly closer to Archer's chest, a blush creeping onto my cheeks as I continued to remember the pleasurable scenes from last night.

  We were fully mated. I couldn't be happier. Everything feels complete.

     I moved a little bit so I could quickly glance at the clock which read it was already nine in the morning. If we were going to get anything done today, we had to wake up now. I knew Archer wanted to go to the water park today or swim and if we wanted to eat breakfast at the buffet, we had to leave soon. After smiling like an idiot of a couple of minutes, I quietly crawled on top of Archer and look a look at his gorgeous face. His lips were still swollen from my kisses and his face rugged from not shaving for a couple of days. He looked ever so peaceful lying there with his soft snoring which made something stir inside of me. He was really handsome and I was damn lucky to call him mine.

   My eyes zoned in on his healed mark, two little bite marks situated themselves in the nape of his neck and my wolf and I smirked to ourselves. I bent my head down and placed a feather-like kiss on our mark and I felt him shiver in delight. He muttered incoherent words as his grip on my waist slightly tightened. I smiled and continued to lightly kiss around the mark, peppering small kisses along his collar bones and he responded well, occasionally moving and groaning as my lips touched his skin.

  "Irene," he breathed out, his eyes still closed tightly as his dreams had started to change into something a little bit hot. I smirked evilly and continued to trail my kisses across his collar bones and up to his face, he stirred a little more and let our a raspy moan as my hips rolled over his. His hands tightened again as he continued to mutter words that I couldn't decipher. Crescent snickered as we felt his lower regions slowly come up for attention, he was still active after our long night.

  "Archer, baby," I breathed into his ear, making sure it was as low as possible which earned a groan from him.

   "Come on baby, time to wake up," I said, this time rolling my hips against his. His eyes slowly peeled open revealing his bright blue eyes to mine, they were already filled with lust as his tongue darted out from his mouth and ran it over his lips. 

    "I'm awake," he croaked hoarsely and then I felt his parts already fully awake and I smirked.

    "Morning baby," I cooed and brought my head down to kiss the mark on his shoulder and trail my lips across his neck, skimming them across his skin and he moaned in pleasure.

   "You little vixen," he gasped and then before I knew it I heard a growl and he flipped us over so I was at the bottom. I squealed as I felt his bulge right there and I moaned in satisfaction.

 "You're insatiable," he growled and before I knew it, we were doing last nights events all over again.

      "YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU RIGHT?" I said to Archer as I changed into my swim wear, we were heading to a water park nearby and I was very much excited. I heard Archer hum behind me and then I felt his body pressed against mine, his arms wrapping around my waist and pulled my closer, whilst he pressed a soft kiss to my neck which was aching from the amount of kisses he had given me where my mark was. I moaned at the contact. After five rounds of a pleasurable experience a few of my love bites had healed over the span of two hours and thankfully, my swimsuit at covered the majority of them.

    "I adore you," he whispered into my ear, I knew he wasn't ready to say the 'l' word yet and I was totally fine with that. He didn't need to say anything to show that he loved me, last nights rounds proved it.

  "Why can't we stay in the bed the whole day? The things we do there would be more exciting," he said childishly in my ear with a hint of a low tone. I rolled my eyes, he didn't seem satisfied enough.

   "We can do all that after the water park," I told him sternly and he groaned in my ear before kissing my cheek and heading in the bathroom where I heard him grab a few towels.

 I felt Crescent huff with a little amusement in the back of my mind as I proceeded to check that we had everything for a long day out in the warm sun. I mentally checked off objects that were on my list and then rechecked it, I didn't want to go back to get the things we had forgotten. After a few minutes of rummaging through the bag, I felt satisfied with my checking and zipped up my bag and waited for Archer to finish with whatever he was doing.

  "Alright I'm ready to go," he said to me and I nodded, we walked out hand in hand out of our little hut and into the open where we proceeded to walk to our destination. I felt content with my life at the moment, all I needed was Archer with me and that was it. Finally mated, I knew what was to come next, the Luna Ceremony and even though I still felt uneasy about the whole thing, as long as I was with Archer, everything would be okay.