Chapter 52: Irene Rose

DEDICATED TO:

lost_in_randomland

Evampire

Christina760

niquenique30

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING, VOTING AND SUPPORTING! ALMOST TO 100k! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    I didn't really like shopping, to be honest, I was carrying three bags filled with clothes and half weren't even my own. The three girls who seemed unaffected by two hours of non-stop shopping were happily conversing about the latest trend as well as holding four bags, two on each arm as they were being followed by three warriors and me. I huffed out a breath, the three guards beside me were watching me curiously as they too, held three bags filled with clothes. One even offered to hold the bags, but I declined, noticing how much bags were on his own arms. We should've brought a trolley.

    "Irene! There's a cute dress over in that shop that I know would look good on you!" Aubrey giggled out,  coming over to grab my arm and guide me to the store where a pretty white dress was being showcased on a mannequin. It landed mid thigh and had a very Goddess like a look, with its lace overlapping the white fabric and some skin being shown in the tummy area. I would look nice with my now silver and short hair.

    I nodded at Aubrey who was already at the cashier asking one of the ladies where the dress may be, they pointed to a clothing rack and I swear, I have never seen a female run so fast to clothing in my entire life

    I nodded at Aubrey who was already at the cashier asking one of the ladies where the dress may be, they pointed to a clothing rack and I swear, I have never seen a female run so fast to clothing in my entire life. I couldn't keep track on her. Kayley and Cassey almost squealed at the sight of the dress, pressing the item up against my body to see if it would fit and then nodding to themselves before paying. I never even got a chance to give my opinion, but already it was placed in a bag and given to one of the warriors who almost groaned at the extra weight.

    I chuckled lightly as I was being guided to another store, Aubrey's hand latched onto my own as she started to look through various pieces of clothing, each one being much more expensive than the next. 

   "How do you have so much money for this?" I questioned as I looked through a rack of grey clothing, some catching my eye, but one look at the price tag turned me off completely.

    "My mate is a  business man in the human world, he just puts a couple thousand in my account every month," she shrugged as if it wasn't that big of a deal. My eyes widened out as I stared at her, not believing what she had said, but she didn't seem to care as the pile of clothes she held in her hand grew.

    "You're kidding me right?" I gasped out, feeling a little poor at the thought of her getting a couple thousand each month.

    "Nope, don't you get anything from your mate? He's also a big businessman in the human world," she informed me slowly. Is Archer a businessman? How come I've only found out about this now? What the Goddess!