Chapter 55: Alpha Archer

A.N #40! WE MADE IT TO THE BIG LEAGUES BOYS! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. NEVER THOUGHT I COULD GO THE DISTANCE! SO HERE IS A CUTE LITTLE CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS

I woke up with my mate in my arms, her body heat was giving me warmth as I held her body in my own. She was facing me, my hands wrapping around her waist as I brought her closer, her aura was giving off a calm blue, a slight tinge of pink wrapping around her heart and where I touched her and it made me feel lighter every time my hands skimmed another area. I smiled lightly, even though I couldn't see her face, I knew she was beautiful, her personality was amazing and she was just Irene, she was my mate.

  It was probably around eleven in the morning, I had mind-linked a servant to bring us breakfast before eleven-thirty so that Irene had a good rest and I could spend my time admiring her. My heart felt warm being next to her, I felt happier, lighter, brighter. Therapy was finally completed and even though I was able to see her on Sundays, it was not enough for me, but now I'm here and I'll never let her go. I thank my trainers and counsellors for getting me to this point, I was becoming a better wolf for my mate and pack, and Venus and I have sorted out our differences, and we are balanced.

   'If only you could see her Archer, she is beautiful,' Venus commented happily, his body laying in my mind as he admired his mate

   'I don't need to see her know that she is beautiful,' I replied back and gave a bright smile, even though she was fast asleep.

   'We should wake her up, I sense that the servant will be arriving soon,' he yipped, and I nodded in reply and our talk ended.

    I looked at Irene and started to shake her slightly, bringing my head towards her and started to pepper kisses on her face. My lips barely skimming one area before going onto the next, I kissed her nose, her cheeks, her foreheads, her eye lids and lightly touching her mouth before she started to stir in my arms, indicating she was about to awake.

   "Wake up beautiful," I hummed slightly as I continued my assault down her neck, barely touching her skin which left pink colours in its wake. Irene only moaned out, stretching her body slightly to ease her tense muscles. 

    "Hello," she responded huskily, her morning voice hoarse as gave me a smile, the outlines of her lips forming upwards as her aura filled the shadows of her face.

    "Hi," I chuckled slightly before bringing a tender kiss to her forehead, loving the sensation of her skin touching my own. I felt her hands skim my face, her warm palm caressing my cheek as she felt the little stubble which began to grow around my mouth, her gentle fingers bringing sparks across my whole body, relaxing me. We were lost in our own world, just familiarising ourselves with each other, savouring the moment before it ended with a knock on the door.

   I stood slowly up, muttering profanities under my breath for ruining such a beautiful moment, but I continued to feel good as I signalled the servant in. She brought in a moving tray of good foods which I knew my beautiful mate would like. The aroma of the food filled my nostrils and I mind-liked her to say thank you before she disappeared without another trace. Irene got up from her position and smelt the food, giving me another smile and wrapped her small hands around my waist, kissing my cheek softly and whispering a thank you.

    "You didn't have to do this," she commented as I brought the tray closer to her. The breakfast meal consisted of buttermilk pancakes with various of fruits such as strawberries, rockmelon, bananas and raspberries. There was also pink lemonade with oranges floating around in it. My mate deserved the best of the morning food.