Chapter 90: Irene Rose

A.N WE HIT #2 ON THE WEREWOLF HOT LIST AHHHHHH. THIS BOOK WILL BE UNFORTUNATELY ENDING SOON. SO BE AWARE! THREE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT. GET READY FOR SOME CRYING AND TEARS AND ALSO PLOT TWIST!

PLEASE READ BABY STEPS AND GUNS & ROSES!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

 3 Months Later

    Being around four months pregnant takes a whole toll on your body. I had been eating tremendously and had grown very curvy in a span of 3 months, my belly was probably the size of a basketball because of the triplets and Archer has been continuously taking care of me. Surprisingly after two months worth of arguing he had asked Alpha James if Archer and I could visit his pack, I kissed the daylights out of Archer for that. So tomorrow, we'd be visiting James' pack and I'm super excited.

   "Ugh, I look like a whale!" I cried out trying to put a shirt on. It was meant to be in my size, but the shirt wouldn't go over my round belly. 

   "You kids are making me fat!" I scold them playfully as I heard their little heartbeats echo in my ears. I felt frustrated as I stared at my very round belly, soon enough the kids will start kicking and then let the pain begin.

    "Baby you look beautiful," Archer comments coming up behind me wearing a button up shirt and some business pants. He looked handsome as always and gave me a cheeky smile and wrapped his arms around my body and pressed a tender kiss to the side of my forehead. I fell into bliss at his touch and hummed feeling my entire body alight as he rubbed my stomach soothingly. He made me feel like a queen everytime he paid attention to me.

       "I look fat, look what you did to me!" I wail hysterically and I frowned as he chuckled in return.

    "Not my fault, you let me do this to you," he smirked and I felt my cheeks immediately redden.

   "It takes two to tango," he whispered lowly in my ear which made my skin crawl in delight, my stupid hormones fired up as he rubbed my stomach slowly, sending my body alight. I moaned and then quickly slapped him, he cried out in pain as he held the area impacted dearly.

   "Do not seduce me, I may be a hormone-y mess, but you cannot use that to make me feel better," I scold him and he whines out like a child which made me giggle

   "No more of that love-making till after I give birth please," I inform him and I hear him huff in reply. He wants to roll in bed every chance he can get and as a pregnant lady, sometimes it will be impossible to control my hormones, plus I was very much pregnant and didn't want any action until after I gave birth. But, Archer has been persistent, I swear even when I'm pregnant he still wants me.

    "That's like in three months time!" he whines and I gave him a stern look.

   "You're not a child you can wait," I replied back curtly before walking into his wardrobe and stole a plain oversize shirt that smelt like him. I revel in his scent and a happy smile crept onto my lips as a shirt had finally fit me.

    "You look beautiful in my clothes," he smiles lazily and I roll my eyes and walked over to him, got onto my tippy-toes and pressed a chaste kiss on his lips which he smiled against.

   "I know I look good," I smile and he snorts before delving into another kiss once more.

      "Holy moly Irene you are very pregnant," David exclaims loudly as he wraps his arms around me delicately, I laugh heartily and hugged him back, feeling tears spring in my eyes as I remembered his comforting self when I was first here. Archer stood behind me, tense as he stared at the interaction between David and I. I rolled my eyes at his protectiveness as he mind-linked me and told me to get David's and hands off me.