Chapter 33: Third Person's POV

The heat coursed through her veins, she was fidgeting violently as Lula Lilly tried to soothe her. This was a tough time for the both, Irene felt her first heat his her like bricks, whilst the Luna in front of her frantically tried to make all males be a long distance away from the she-wolf. The she-wolves of the mansion, both omega and high position stood outside a special room for this type of situation guarded with heavy doors and had no windows. It had several beds and mattresses that lined the thick concrete walls, shelves of food supplies and blankets were spread out evenly in the twenty by twenty room space. Around fifty females clouded the room for extra protection and some were just there as they went through the same thing as young Irene was going through.

In the background, you could hear the howls of pain from the bathroom, she-wolves were clutching their stomachs in hopes their mates would relieve their stress, but unfortunately these unlucky she-wolves' mates were in another pack. They would not be back for hours, especially Alpha Archer who had a good idea of what was happening.

Like any other male whose female was in heat, his muscles started to tone and chisel out and in this case, he could almost look like the walking hulk, without the green skin. His senses enhanced by hundreds, his eyesight becoming slightly clearer as he could make out a few shapes through his limited vision. At first, he thought this was just a phase until he his wolf called him out on a very special occasion. His mate was fertile at this moment and he may never get another chance. But, he shook his head and tried to focus on training, if he was to become stronger on his skin side, he must control his urge to sink his teeth in his mate and ploughed through exercises and sparring.

When his mother rang him an hour later he hastily picked up the phone to listen to what his family had to say. He could hear the screaming of females in the background, especially one he could identify within miles away. Irene. His stomach churned as he could hear her moans and groans, the heat was too unbearable for this female, it was her first heat, one of many. She clutched her stomach tightly, withering in pain as she could hear his voice ring through the phone Luna Lilly had. The more she heard his frantic voice the more her stomach and private area throbbed for him. It was tough to not want him in this stage of heat.

Archer pressed his ear further into the phone, his mother was whispering to him.

"She's in so much pain, something that I had never experienced before. The female pack doctor gave her medicine to soothe her stomach, but she rejected it. She's not responding to the medications and I fear without you, she might unconscious when it's over. She'll be too tired to continue Archer. But, you must stay there. Goddess knows what would happen if she finds out that you took her the next day. She'll be furious. We'll try everything we can, all males are miles away and only the female warriors are here." Luna Lilly informed him. The dread had sunk in within the first few sentences. His mate might slip into something more dangerous, it must've been his mark setting her heat like this. It had to be.

With a few words fumbling in his mind, he could only muster out an, 'Okay, okay. I won't go there, I promise. Keep me updated." It was painful for his mate to be in such a state, but if she was to fall pregnant, Goddess knows what she would feel when she found out. Ending the call, he rushed out of the room and back on the training ground. His instructors looked at him, they knew that his mate was going through heat, his appearance told them everything and they would use that to their advantage.

Meanwhile, Irene was screaming in pain. A female pack doctor had given her dosages of sleeping pills and medications to stop her from doing something out of hand. She could feel herself trying to fall asleep, the sleeping droughts and sleeping pills were taking a toll on her and all the words she could muster were her mate's name. She was clutching on a shirt that smelt like him, the throbs in her lower half being slightly less painful as the medications were kicking in. The herbs they had given her soothing the pain by an inch as she dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

She woke up with the same throb in those areas, three hours had passed and she laid awake with one thing on her mind. Alpha Archer. She woke up screaming his name, the more she called the more she desperately needed him to soothe her pain. It was hurting too much for her she needed him, she wanted him now. The pack doctor rushed to her side inspecting her mark which throbs on her neck, she knew if she wasn't marked this would have been easier to soothe, but she was marked, forcefully and that caused some major complications that the best doctors wouldn't be able to fix.

   Luna Lilly showed a desperate face, if Alpha Archer was here he would be able to soothe the pain without taking her forcefully, all she needed was his soothing touch and that would be enough. But he was miles away, and she didn't know if the Council would allow it, they said Alpha Archer needed to learn restraint, but if he learnt restraint, he might lose his mate in the process. She quickly ran to the phone which had rung several times in the past hour and dialled the number which she hoped would fix all the problems. After a few quick rings and many groans from Irene and fellow she-wolves later someone answered. 

  "Hello. This is the Wolf Council speaking, how may we be of service?"

A.N WHATTA SHORT CHAPTER, BUT ANYWAY.

N WHATTA SHORT CHAPTER, BUT ANYWAY