Chapter 13: Irene Rose

I watched as an unfamiliar face entered the room, he had a stiff posture, his body muscled and toned. He wore basic army pants and a white tee that exposed some of the curves of his muscles. He had bright blue eyes with a similar face to Alpha Archer's, however, the only difference has he had a darker shade of hair colour and his features were less defined. It only took me a second to realise that this, in fact, was Alpha Archer's brother Jacob who I have not seen in the flesh. 

He only gazed at me a little bit before walking around the room and coming at the end of my bed with a slight smirk. My expression was in shock as he came in unannounced into a lady's room without permission. I moved up the bed until I was a couple of inches of the backboard and stared at him with curious, yet passive eyes. We had a little bit of a stare off as his blue eyes basically gorged into my mind and soon enough broke our staring contest and inspected my swollen neck and shoulder.

"Mmmh. My brother sure knows how to woo someone doesn't he?" he says, cracking up a smile as he gave a little laugh to ease the weird tension. I smiled and laughed too as I watched this so-called serious man burst into tears as he tried to stop his laughter. "I'm sorry, forgive me. I wanted to see my brother's mate so badly, he hasn't told us anything yet. From the looks of it, he marked you forcefully. Goddess, what did you do to make him do that?" he question, regaining his stiff posture, however, his shoulders slacked a little.

My laughter died down as I tried to think of the simplest ways to put it and sighed as I looked away. "Well, I disobeyed him. I couldn't just leave my family and never have contact with them. Plus he keeps calling me 'mine' when I'm not an object, but rather a wolf." I stated as I glanced back into the brother's eyes. He was staring at my intently, his mind processing the information as he nodded his head and turned away. "Well let's just say that he needs you." he goes off and then trails at the end and then starts to walk away towards the door again.

"I will be back, however, I do suggest you stay inside the mansion. Do not go wandering off as we do have some rogues on the loose. Plus, it's best if we keep you as a secret until Alpha Archer is ready to properly introduce you. Goodbye." he says and walks off, shutting the doors behind him, leaving me all alone in this room. I sighed deeply as I got off the bed and made sure to fix it. I was wearing the same outfit that I wore when I left my home and I could see all the creases and tear stains that have been left there.

My eyes still felt crusty and I probably had tear stains on my cheeks from crying. Walking over to where I thought the bathroom door was, I opened it to reveal something so beautiful as the room itself.

 Walking over to where I thought the bathroom door was, I opened it to reveal something so beautiful as the room itself

It was obviously so posh and delicate with its marble floors and gold rims across every furniture and window. The curtains were very thick with gold markings across the fabric. Three windows were placed near where the door was and had gold frames just like the bedroom. The bathtub would fit me nicely and had patterns outside the tub that matched the marble floor. There was a shower that had a small seat in it, again everything in that shower was either white or gold and it looked so expensive and probably cost more than my house or my bedroom.