EXTRA CHAPTER 2

The life of a little blind boy

"Mummy, no one wants to play with me," a tiny blue-eyed boy said softly to his mother as he sat alone in the backyard with a blue ball near his feet. He was only a few years old, probably only three years of age and blind from birth. His mother's heart clenched harshly as she looked at her son with so much guilt. Her little blind boy filling with sorrows that no child should ever experience at that age.

"Have you asked them to play with you?" she whispered to him, coming up from behind him and handed him the ball. His tiny hands shot up, feeling for the ball until his hands landed on the smooth surface. A small smile lit up on his face as he took it from his mother's hand and bounced it on the floor, only to catch it in midair.

"They run away," he mumbled back, feeling something sting at the back of his eyes. His mother watched with plain sorrow as her son stopped dropping the ball, leaving it to roll away from their feet. Instantly, Luna Lilly took her son into her arms and hugged him, allowing the waterworks to roll down from his eyes and onto her shirt. His small arms wrapped around her torso tightly, afraid that if he did, he might crumble into tiny pieces.

"Mummy, I don't like being different," he whispered into her ear, his voice raspy for crying a lot as Luna Lilly felt tear prick in her eyes. Her heart clenching painfully as her son cried on her chest. Deep inside her, she felt as if it was her fault for his condition. Not being able to protect her son from an evil witch, had scarred her for life, knowing she wasn't strong enough to help her son.

"Archer, being different is good, you just have to prove to those kids that it is," she told her son, stroking the back of his head softly, her wolf crying out, wanting to help her pup from his sadness. Her son's cries paused for a brief moment as if he was contemplating to himself.

"They don't think I'll be a good Alpha," his broken voice replied back. his confidence wavering inside of him as he clutched his mother with all he had.

"Then you have to prove them wrong," Luna Lilly replied simply.

-

"You're not really an Alpha, you're blind," a small child said with distaste as Archer swung on the swing with his head down low. His heart sunk into his stomach as he swung higher and higher, his little boy swinging high in the air.

"How can you protect your pack when you can't even see them?" the kid said again, louder this time for all the kids in the park to hear. Some of the children perked their ears up as the older boy made fun of the future Alpha. Archer spoke nothing, his voice lodged in his throat as the child continued to spit fire at him.

"You shouldn't be Alpha at all, I mean honestly, you have a weakness that any rogue can use as an advantage, you're weak Archer," the pup growled at the swinging Alpha who didn't pay much attention to him as he continued to swing higher and higher. He could see the horizon coming through the trees. He could hear the little boy's insults, but he didn't care, even though his heart was sinking into his chest, he tried to swing higher. Although he was hurt, his mother's words sunk into him.

'Being different is good,' it would be his mantra for the next couple of years as he tried to find the horizon once more.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" the little boy shouted from down below, Archer glanced at him, but then looked up, not caring. Frustrated, the little boy ran in front of him, yelling at Archer to stop swinging a listen to him. Unfortunately, he never got the chance to talk as two feet pummelled into the little boy's face.

-

A.N Short chapter to just inform you guys that THE FEMALE ALPHA HAS IT'S the FIRST CHAPTER! AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE UPDATED EVERY WEEK! THE SECOND MATE WILL START UPDATING SOON!

ALPHA JAMES' NOW HAS A PROLOGUE, FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS MATE!!

QUESTION: what extra chapter should be next?

MORAL OF THE STORY: Don't make fun of other people #karma