Chapter 63: Irene Rose

GOAL: 176k???

DEDICATION: mythicalstorm16

THANK YOU FOR 170k!

THE STORY GONNA FINISH SOON PPL, IDK MAYBE TWENTY MORE CHAPTERS? STILL DECIDING. THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER.

          "Where are we going?" I asked childishly as I folded some clothes into a suitcase. I grunted as some of the clothes fell out of the suitcase because I seemingly had gotten all my clothes and stuffed them into two suitcases which were half my size. I heard Archer chuckle behind me as he laid on the bed since he couldn't really see, I had to pack for him and it was pure torture.

    "It's a surprise babe," he beamed, my face heating up from the nickname, this was new.

    "I hate surprises," I whined as I finally managed to zip of the damn suitcase and huffed in relief.

     "I promise you'll like this place, I made sure you'd like it," he said amusingly.

    "Just because you run a company and all, you think you know people," I grumbled out of my breath.

    "How'd you know about my company?" he asked curiously, rising up from his seat and looked at me.

     "Your sister and friends," I deadpanned as I grabbed two bags, one for Archer and the other one for me to pack simple essentials for the trip.

    "Oh, well, it doesn't matter, it's a small business," he dismissed as he came over and kissed me lightly on the forehead making me smile. 

     "Alright, I trust you," I said as I packed some of the food we'd bring on the flight, it probably the in-flight food tasted terrible that Archer recommended to pack them.

    "Good," he sighed as he returned back to his position on the bed. Lazy Alpha.

        "Why on earth do we have so much bags?" I groaned out, carrying one heavy duffle bag and two suitcases towards the car. My bag was straining and my arms hurt from dragging all these bags down the staircase and through the door, even training couldn't prepare me for this.

    "Stop being a weak wolf Irene," Jacob teased out as he two carried bags, two duffle bags and a suitcase. I groaned in reply.

    "Shut up Jacob," Archer growled possessively and walked over to me and helped me carry the duffle-bag along with the other suitcase he brought with him.

    "That took a load off!" I sighed in relief as we made it the car, Archer stayed close to me as I opened the back of the vehicle and bent down to grab one of the suitcases.

   "I'll do that, go wait in the car," Archer ordered demandingly and carried the suitcase into the back. I gasped my mouth opened and hit in playfully.

   "I can do that just fine," I whined out, stomping my foot angrily, but a cheeky smile on my face.

   "No mate of mine will carry or hold anything unless it's my hand and her handbag," he scoffed and took the other suitcase and placed it on the other one. Jacob came as well and did the same, loading the trunk with our heavy suitcases. I growled out, feeling quite useless not being able to help.

    "Go sit down Irene, the drive to your old pack will take a bit, by the way, your family arrived safely yesterday," Archer told me before walking to one of the guards and his beta, probably giving them instructions.