Chapter 19: Alpha Archer

She's gone

Two hours after we checked on her from the doctors we get a call from one of the nurses that she's disappeared from the area and now we've all gone into a frenzy, no trace of her left as the only scent of hers, we could pick up was in her room and then no other scents could be smelled. 

I had checked the bathroom to find a masking spray empty on the counter top and I knew she had escaped from me. After beating some warriors to the brink of death in frustration, I sent out countless of search parties to scour the area over a ten-mile radius worth. She couldn't be that far away, it's only been four hours anyway.

I was wrong, eight hours later no sight of her. No smell, no blood, nothing. The night would soon come and the rogues would come out to play, unsafe for a wolf-less girl like Irene, it was too dangerous. My search parties came back with no find and my wolf was angry, his thirst for his mate was on the brink of controlling me and taking my body to find her. With a masking scent of her, the delicious smell of my mate would be hard to find, but it was going to wear off eventually. 

I paced around in the living room, I could sense my brother Jacob eyeing me as I went back in forth. We had already checked her pack and there were no signs of her. No one would tell us where she went and that angered my wolf even more. "Why don't you just let your wolf control you? It would be easier to find her with him in control." Jacob commented. 

"I can't, who knows what he will do? I may not be able to control him once we find her. I cannot take that risk." I muttered, groaning as the thought of my mate dead entered my mind. 

'She's our weakness, you know that Archer?' my wolf muttered, his paws pacing around in my mind, snarling at almost everything.

'Yes, and that's dangerous.' I replied and then shut the mind connection off, not wanting to hear him anymore.

"What about the mind link? You should be able to use it to track her." Jacob asked, his aura turning to a shade of light green in confusion.

"I already tried that! Without her wolf, she's basically untraceable! Even with the mark, it would refuse to work as she's already blocked the mind link! How stupid do you think I am!" I roared, almost on edge as I growled towards him, my teeth barring out to him in aggression. His aura was turning a bit of a reddish green, and an obvious sign he is confused yet angry at my outburst.

"Don't you dare get angry at me! If it wasn't for your carelessness, we wouldn't even be in this mess!" he growled as he came closer to me, his aura changing quickly with each word to a dark red. The more his aura came closer, the more I've realised how angry he gets easily from my disrespect for my mate. I blink, even though that will not help me and I take a step back, my brother's angry aura consuming me as the anger bubbles within me once more.

"You don't know anything!" I snarl, pushing him slightly, trying to figure out where he was. I could see his aura stumble, then turns to a very dark red as he comes storming towards me and I feel his hands grab the collar of my shirt lifting my up slightly. 

"I do know that she's hurt! She hates you for everything you've done to her, I'm glad she has escaped because it means she's not hurt anymore!" he yelled and I feel myself being thrown into the wall, collapsing on the floor. My wolf was growling at this point, snarling and snapping at my brother for this disrespect. I quickly use my wolf anger to my advantage as my claws slowly came out from my fingernails, I advanced towards him using his aura and my sense of hearing to guide me as I shove him into the wall, my claws digging into his shoulders as he hangs in mid air. 

I could feel my wolf coming out at this point and I could hear my brother chuckle darkly. 

"Venus go find your mate," my brother says to my wolf and I feel myself being shoved into my mind and my wolf takes control of me. This is what my brother had wanted, for my wolf to surface enough to take control and now he's loose and I did not know what he would do. Soon enough I could hear my own bones cracking and my body moulding into my grey wolf.

Venus was in charge now, there would be no stopping for what he could do. 

A.N quick little chap, because I might not update until next week. So here's Alpha Archer's POV. yes, he still blind, kind of.