Chapter 73: Third Person's POV

A.N GUY'S READ RECIPROCAL BY motionlouis

IF YOU LIKE SOULMATE AU'S OR SAD AND DEPRESSING AND LOVE MIXED IN ONE. GO READ HER STORY. 

if you like soulmate things, ever heard of the Hanahaki Disease? well it's about coughing up flowers if someone doesn't reciprocate those feelings...

if her story gets a lot of reads, i will update frequently because she my bestie i want her to get noticed :)

GOAL: 49K

 Archer beamed in happiness at the realization he could see, Irene, felt something wrong as she took one long look into his eyes and realized that they were the brightest shade of blue she had ever seen. But, that didn't even phase her as no recognition flashed in his eyes as he stared at her filled with wonder and familiarity in who she was. He had forgotten her, his mind blank from the point they had met at the gathering, he was confused at why she looked so familiar, but no memory of her flashed into his mind.

   "Your eyes are bright blue," Irene gasped out, touching his face tenderly and he visibly leaned into her touch, sighing in bliss as the angel continued to work her magic on him.

    "Yours is a bright shade too," he said to her in all honesty as he inhaled the sweet scent of roses, making Irene blush before it dawned her that he shouldn't be able to see, but then it clicked that they had said their 'I love you's' filled with meaning and she beamed in happiness.

  "You can see!" she cried out, her heart filling with pure love and happiness as she bent down and hugged him tightly, forgetting what had happened in the last few hours. He didn't seem to mind as he hugged her back. 

    "I know!" he grinned as he felt her tears streaming down his neck and that someone clenched painfully at his heart, his wolf was howling at him, crying out to remember something, but he could not. His mind was erased and he didn't even know what it.

    "Archer, Goddess, I love you so much," she cried into him, sobbing her heart out as all her emotions, both good and bad, flooded out of her like a broken dam. Archer tensed, not knowing how to react at the beautiful girl who smelt like roses, claimed that she loved him, but didn't remember her. Irene felt him stiffen underneath her, something gripped in her lungs and heart as he didn't say the three words back, unraveling her arms and then staring at him. Fear and panic gripped her lungs as she looked him in the eyes and saw no recognition and confusion in his eyes.

   "Archer?" she whispered, her heart clenching as the fear of Archer no remembering her gripped her heart.

   "What's my name?" she spoke quietly, her tone loss of her happiness and replaced by panic and fear, a mixture that Archer did not like and didn't understand why.

    "I-I don't know," he answered truthfully, his heart sinking into his stomach at the beautiful female eye's glistened with sad tears, her hand covered her mouth as she tried to cover her sob. The despair was written on her face as she realized that he had lost his memory in the process of his eyesight coming to him. Irene was filled with so much sadness and despair that she didn't realize that she slowly backing away from him. All the memories, all the crying, all the pain, all of their past simple lost, gone, disappeared. She felt the tears stream down her eyes as she sobbed hard, everything they had been through together was now one-sided. The love she left for him was no reciprocated back anymore and for the split second that they said their 'I love you's' had broken off of the thin thread of happiness and spiraled down into the dust.

  Archer watched painfully as the bright blue eyes had lost its happiness and slowly backed away from him that she was now a couple of meters from the door. He wanted so badly to walk up to her and hug her, or even kiss her and smell her scent, but she was just a familiar face with no name, for all he knew, she could be a relative, but that didn't make sense. It struck so many chords in his heart, watching a beautiful girl slowly creep away from him. It tore him apart and he didn't know why. It felt like an instinct to go over there and just hold her, hoping that his touch would give her pleasures like she did with him. But alas, he was still in pain and it hurt him emotionally that he couldn't run over to her.