Chapter 15: Irene Rose

a.n pls do not comment or bother to start writing about 'i stopped reading' or 'i'm gonna stop reading' bc of something like there are unnecessary chapters, plot twists. this is my story and it is not for everyone. i cannot change this story as i have completed it and i get annoyed when people do that. i like involving plot twists and i know this book drags on and on, but idc, because it is my book, you decided to read it, not me. like yeah 94 chapters, who cares? there are other books longer than this. fkn deal with it .

My heart was beating frantically and I was pretty sure that Alpha Archer could hear it as he took another step closer, making me take another step back. I was scared, to say the least, he was the beast that could not be controlled, however, he held his stature wonderfully as I watched him breathe heavily out and exhaling quickly. It was obvious he did not like my defiance and I was a fool to think I could leave this room without being caught.

My mind was racing as I tried to figure out how he knew I was going to leave, was it the bond? Or was it because he was coming to my room before I was about to leave. My thoughts were running and creating new ones, and I couldn't keep focus at the man in front of me. I could see a small smirk play across his lips as he watched me, his eyes showing little emotion as he could smell my nervousness and fear and again he takes another bold step.

"Running away aren't we?" he rasped out as he placed his hands in his pockets.I shook my head, staring into his eyes in hopes he would understand that I was not running away, but simply trying to find an exit. It's not the same thing, right? He chuckled darkly and looked away, curiously, I wondered what he was looking at considering he was blind.

"Well, it does look like it? Hmm, maybe you were trying to find an exit?" he accused and I gasped as he said exactly what I was thinking and I took another large step back. "I'm sure you know you left your mind open when you awoke? I heard your faint thoughts, I felt your feelings during the day. I must say you're very careless." he added, I listened to his words and felt ashamed and angry that I had let myself be vulnerable and quickly tried to block him out of mind, his smirk grew as he knew I had blocked him out and he was right.

'Stupid Irene. You forgot to put the mind block." I growled at myself and pretended to cover it up as a small cough or sneeze. His eyes settled on me once again and hummed. "What d-do y-ou want?" I stuttered and tried to calm my emotions down, I was walking on a thin line and I was scared I was going to fall off. His gaze hardened slightly, and it was weird to think he was blind, I mean he's a pretty scary Alpha without his sight.

"Making sure you don't escape. Wouldn't want that would be?" he smirks devilishly. I gulped and breathed in heavily, my body betraying me and releasing fear hormones into the air, but at the same time, I could smell a hint of arousal from  both Alpha Archer and I. Shaking me head, I watched as he sniffed the air, inhaling both my scents and me watched his eyes turn darker, his wolf liking my scent. 

"I wasn't trying to escape, I just wanted food." I blurted out, and shifted slowly from one leg to another, trying to escape his penetrating gaze. I was scared shitless and he could sense it, making it more dangerous to try and run, because he'd know. He would know all the tricks. I heard a small hum and tried to distract myself by looking around slowly and cautiously. 

"Don't look away from me," he ordered, his masculine voice sending chills down my spine as his order was said in his Alpha voice. The itch to turn and face him was inevitable, but I managed with pain to not look at him. Defiance. "How would you know if I'm looking at you, you're blind." I blurted out and instantly I was pressed against the wall, the smell of old books engulfing my senses.

"What the-" I groaned, feeling pain in my lower back as two large hands pressed my own up against the wall, my legs dangling in mid air. "How dare you disrespect me!" Alpha Archer's voice boomed, his minty breath fanning my face as his whole body shook in anger. His blindness was clearly a touchy subject. My eyes hooked onto his as his anger radiated off him and I felt the palms of his hands turn sweaty when he tightened my grip, making tears spring in my eyes because of the pain. 

"You think you know everything? Huh? Guess what you don't, not even your books could help you. You do not disrespect me, I am your Alpha, your mate and I command you to not disrespect me or there will be consequences." his voice echoed, every word going louder as his anger rose quickly. A few stray tears flowed down my face as I was pushed back into the wall, my hands going numb from the lack of blood flow and my head dizzy from his scent. 

His gaze was still kept on me, I twisted my head away trying to leave his strong gaze. "You're not my Alpha, you never will be." I choked out, trying to gasp for breath as my head spun at an alarming rate. He growled and roared like the beast he was, his wolf surfacing as I could see his blue eyes turned gold from the corner of my eyes, and I whimpered in a desperate hope he understood my pain. But he never stopped, his beasts were trying to control him.

I could feel his canines grazing my exposed neck from twisting my head away, his canines grazing over my mark, sending pleasure throughout my body and down to lower regions. His body shook as he growled before attaching his lips to my mark creating ecstasy as he sucked violently, wanting to know who I belonged to.  I couldn't stop the pleasure from occurring, this violent act soon turned into pain as my mark suddenly turned red once more and pleasure turned into pleasure. My body not accepting him as my equal or mate. 

Alpha Archer gaze a frustrated growl and took a step back, letting go of my hands and I dropped painfully on the floor and left in a rush, not finishing what he started as he slammed the door shut once more. My wrists were burning, my whole body was heaving up and down as my head was swirling, my vision hazy and black spots covered my vision before I fell in a heap on the cold floor, and everything fading away.