Chapter 35: Irene Rose

I have literally been at the lowest point in my life, no amount of embarrassment could ever top this off. My body was literally craving for him and I had no control over how I felt or what I was doing, the mate-pull, the heat and my body was in control of the Moon Goddess and with the little tiny ounce of control I owned was when I needed to get up, drink or even put things on me to cool me off. So, with my arms and legs wrapped around Alpha Archer, all I could do was let my body melt into his and let everything go into a frenzy. Yes, his touch had cooled me for just a tiny bit, but the heat was there and it needed to be satisfied.

  I would not lie that when his arms were wrapped around my body that I slightly let out a breathy moan and buried my face into the crook of his neck and just smelt him. He stood rigid, not moving beside the occasional rub on the back which sent my body into an ever heated frenzy. I could almost feel him breathe in my hormone state and the growth in his chest told me he liked it. I felt disgusted with myself because I couldn't help the heat which went to my lower regions.

  "Irene," he breathed out slightly, his name rolling off my tongue deliciously making me crave for him more. "Alpha Archer," I responded, testing his name on my own tongue. I've realised that I've never actually acknowledged him before and now that I have, I want to acknowledge him again and again. His breath hitched slightly and I smirked, knowing I had an effect on him. "Archer, just Archer," he breathed out as I wrapped my whole body around him, bringing him closer to my body, moulding us together until you can't decide whose body is which. It was like his body was made for mine as each crevice stuck to his crevices like a puzzle piece. 

   "Just Archer?" I said raising an eyebrow, almost chuckling a little bit when I watched his expression turn dark. He growled lightly before taking me into my room quickly and laying me on the bed whilst he sat, but as he did so, I immediately went back and latched onto his back, the heat was painful and his touch soothed me a little bit. I tell you now, this was so embarrassing. As I clung to his back, I felt his heartbeat and his breath became shallow, the pull of the moon too much for him as his stature visibly stiffened under my touch.

    The lower areas were turning the more I touched him, but luckily the pain and subsided the more I held him closer, my body craved for him, my mind, however, tried to command it to stop. As my arms and legs wrapped around the back of Archer's body, I buried my neck into his shoulder and collar bone where my mark would be, my body wanting to sink my teeth in that spot, but without my wolf, I couldn't do that, which made me upset and sad, the pull was too much to let other emotions come through.

  "Archer" I breathed out in his shoulder, I could hear him growl under his breath, I could feel his hold on control fade slightly and I smiled devilishly. I knew I was going to hate myself when this was all over.  I brought my head up to lightly skim behind his ear, panting slightly in a way I would find sensual or sexual, still, couldn't decide what was the difference. My mouth was just lightly touching his ear and I could see his restraint hanging on a thin thread, he wanted this, just like how I wanted it. Whilst my small moans and pants could be heard, my hands skimmed his chest, going up and down in a sexual manner, slightly feeling the hard ridges of his chest which he gained from our heat or even more specific, my heat.

   If my wolf was here, she would growl in satisfaction of our mate being much more bulging than the last time we saw him, it was obvious that my heat affected him greatly. His body and muscles were prominent and withered slightly under my touch, his eyes seemed much clearer like he could see a few things through his blind eyes. His smell seemed to be muskier than the last time I properly smelt him and his actions were less rough as if he feared he'd hurt me again. 

  While Archer was still unable to move, I took my chance to plant my mouth on the place I would mark him, kissing that sweet spot as my hands roamed. I felt him shiver and grip my bed sheets tightly, his chest was moving much more frantically and his growls became louder than the last. I bit him slightly and I could feel him trying to get out of grasp. He wanted me.  But, I wouldn't let him get to me, I wouldn't let him take me, not now at least. I clung my whole body to him, making sure that if he made any other movement, I'd still be stuck on his back, teasing him.

  My heat, of course, wanted more, but I wouldn't let any of this get too far, I'd regret it in the morning. Archer grabbed my hands and tried to pry them off him so he could face me, but I planted my arms there and grabbed onto his biceps for support. My legs tightened on his chest, my core aching as it came into closer contact with his body, and I gave out an unwilling moan which made his movements more frantic. "Irene, get off me now," he commanded and I swore I felt myself shivering and I could feel myself wanting to let out a moan, but I didn't allow anything to come out of my mouth. I was afraid he'd spiral out of control and for some reason, I was willing to take the risk of doing what I was doing. 

  I chuckled lightly, shaking my head in the crook of his neck, still lightly nibbling on his neck whilst he growled loudly making me jump at times when it was too loud. I didn't realise he was standing until I felt my grip on his chest loosen slightly making it fall in mid air, I guess he took that confusion as an advantage and pried my whole body off him and onto the bed. I felt dazed as the Heat took a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree turn and made my whole body alight with non-existent flames because I was not touching him anymore. I withered in pain once more as my heat consumed me. I yelled out Archer's name several times as my eyes saw him standing on the end of my bed with a frustrated yet lustful look in his eyes, I groaned at the sight.

  I swore loudly, crying his name in profanities until his whole body loomed over me, his arms next to my head and his body dangerously low to mine. His face mere inches away from my own, and my lips barely skimming his own.

   "You're gonna pay for what you did"