Chapter 5: First Impressions [ S & C ]

POV: Savannah

  I was still standing there in complete shock after what just happened. I couldn't help but think... Maybe I should have went with Jen? Maybe I should've been the one to talk to him... I decided to go sit outside at Granny's Diner while I contemplated on what to do next. About 5 minutes later, I notice someone walking towards me from up the street. I thought for sure it was security coming to tell me to leave and never come back. Bracing myself, I stood up to face the figure as it drew closer and realized... It was Hook.

  "Hello love," He said in false cheerfulness, "I'm Colin and I play Killian Jones, better known as Captain Hook."

Giving a slight smile and wave, he took a seat in the chair across from me. Just from googling the show, I knew he was 'the attractive one' who everyone was in love with, and I'm not saying they were wrong.

"Is it a requirement for you guys to stay in character or...?"

  He smiled again, more genuinely this time, leaning forwards as if he was about to tell me something top secret.

"Well, not really required, but let's just say we were strongly urged to do so..." he said, in a hushed voice.

I was about to reply, but before I could, Sean, Lana, and Beverley came out from inside Granny's.

POV: Colin

I stood up to greet Sean who was coming in for a hug, while Lana and Beverley met Savannah.

"Colin! How's it going mate? Hey listen, I have to be on set Monday and Flynn needs a ride to a sleepover. I was wondering if maybe you would be willing to take him for me?" He asked in concerned voice.

"Yeah, of course, I'll see what I have planned and get back to you."

"Great! Thanks..."

Sean looked over at our guest who had clearly been eavesdropping the whole time, judging by the redness that flushed over her face when she was spoken to.

"Hi, I'm S—"

"Sean Maguire, you play Robin Hood! I know exactly who you are, huge fan by the way! I'm—"

"The lovely and talented Savannah Newman... I know exactly who you are as well!"

If Sean wasn't married, I would definitely think they were flirting... cutting each other off like that... it was gross. How did he know who she was? I was beginning to think I should be getting on social media more often... She seemed like a nice person in actuality, Sean was getting along with her, Lana, Beverley, and Jen seemed to like her fine as well. Maybe I was wrong to jump to conclusions on her personality so soon...

As their conversation ended, Savannah stood up and hugged Sean, asking him for a photo. He then waved goodbye and thanked me again for being willing to help out with his son. We still had at least 25 minutes left until lunch and I figured, since it wasn't far from here, a quick tour of the Jolly Roger could fill that time perfectly.

POV: Savannah

"So... how would you like to see my ship?" Colin said suggestively, raising one eyebrow and biting his lip.