Chapter 45: Thrill Seeker

POV: Savannah

"DUDE!? For a 100 on a college exam, a lot of women would be willing to do that Ryan, but that doesn't mean you should give in!"

"Really?" He smirked, "have any names?

"You're terrible..."

"It's you fault, you drove me to it."

"You knew I hated her so you fucked her, sat her next to me in class, just to be an asshole, and somehow that's MY FAULT?!"

"THAT'S WHAT I DO SAVANNAH, I PISS PEOPLE OFF—"

"WHY?! You want people to actually like you but you don't deserve it Ryan... one second you're the sweetest guy, the next your the most conniving... get your life together! You're 31 years old!"

"I'M TRYING—"

"NO! YOU REALLY AREN'T! Things don't have to be this way..."

I trailed off and the room went silent...

"I think you're jealous—"

"See!" I blurted, throwing my hands in the air, "that's exactly what I mean... you don't know when to stop!"

"Mrs. Newman do you have a problem?! I mean I can handle this right here right now with a nice write up slip if that's necessary—"

"Oh my gosh... this isn't happening right now. You are not playing the teacher card—"

"Like it or not, you will obey the rules when you're in my classroom—"

"You actually have RULES?! No way!! That's a real shocker—"

"Rule number one, don't back sass me—"

"What is rule number two? Drop to your knees and preform your 'oral exam' if you want a passing grade???"

"You're forcing my hand," he said, writing on the slip of paper and signing away my academic future.

"Give me that," I grunted, snatching the paper from his desktop and ripping it up.

His scowl slowly faded into a smirk, "You still want me don't you..."

"What?!"

"Come on Savannah, you know you do... Tell me how sexy you think I am..." he said, walking towards me and unclasping his belt, " I see the way you look at me when I walk by—"

"You're unbelievable, and you should seriously speak to a doctor about being bipolar," I claimed, folding my arms over my chest as he drew closer, "why would I be attracted to the guy whose birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory?"

"Keep talking, but I think your mouth could be used for other more interesting activities," he said, biting his lip and gently touching my face.

"You know you like the sense of power I give off... The thrill you get from being this close to me. The increased heart rate, the anticipation of wondering when my hands will explore your body... and where they might go"

Nothing Is Forever [COMPLETE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara