Chapter 79: Admit It

POV: Savannah

I pulled up to set and parked the car in the designated space provided. It was about 5:10, and it seemed like filming had just began. I looked around for the first person I recognized to ask where Colin was.

I was directed to Sean's trailer and decided to head off in that direction. Sean's door was open so I walked up the steps and invited myself inside.

"Knock, knock!"

"Hey Savannah!" Sean exclaimed holding out a candy bar in my direction, "Irish chocolate?"

"I'm good, thanks... Where'd you guys get Irish candy anyway?"

"Colin's girlfriend—"

Sean let out a grunt of pain as Colin punched him in the side. I tilted my head and pressed my lips together.

"She's not my girlfriend, just a very friendly fan that happened to be a girl. People give us stuff all the time, and this time is no different..."

Colin stood up, gathered his things, and walked over to me.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep"

We got into the car and were on our way home. The car ride was silent for the most part, which was no surprise to me, considering the fact that we just hated each other not too long ago.

No one was really clear on the relationship between Colin and I, and to be completely honest I don't think we were either. It seemed like neither one of us had feelings for each other anymore, and if we did, we chose not to speak of them. Colin and I were broken, and fixing that would be a long, painstaking road that I didn't know if I wanted to travel down anymore.

I pulled up to the house and we both got out of the car without saying a word. I unlocked the front door and we walked inside. Colin closed the door behind him and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'm gonna go take another shower..." He said, laying the gift bag on the table nearest to the door.

"Didn't you take a shower before you left?"

"I feel dirty," he claimed, frowning, and turning away to walk down the hall.

I decided not to ask anymore questions. If he wanted to tell me what was wrong, he would. While Colin was in the shower, I decided to see what he had gotten from this mystery fan.

As I rummaged through the bag, I took out a candy bar, and a small folded piece of paper fell to the floor. I picked it up and carried it to the couch, curious to read what was inside.

It had only been about five minutes since Colin had gotten in the shower, when I heard footsteps coming from down the hall.

"Done already?" I asked, looking up to see a dripping wet Colin walking down the hallway with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah... I just needed to wash up some..."

"Where are your clothes?"

"Well I was going upstairs to get them, but you insisted on starting a conversation with me—"

"Okay Colin, sorry I asked..."