Chapter 66: No Colin Here

POV: Savannah

Ryan followed me inside and shut the door behind himself. I didn't even have time to sit down before he was all over me. He shoved me against the wall and immediately took my breath away.

Neither of us spoke as we ripped off each other's clothes. His lips pressed intensely against mine, and his tongue made its way into my mouth. His blazer was the first thing on the floor, along with his tie and belt. I began working on the top button of his shirt before pulling away from his kiss.

"What's wrong?" He asked, short of breath as he spoke.

"Let's take this slower Ryan... I want this to actually last—"

"Whatever you want babe, I just want you to be happy..."

I smiled at him and held his hand, leading him upstairs and into my bedroom. He shut the door and finished unbuttoning his shirt as I sat on the bed and waited for him.

He turned towards me and steadily fooled with the buttons, taking his sweet time.

"I didn't mean keep me waiting forever Ryan," I smirked.

He laughed and unbuttoned his last button.

"I love it when you tell me exactly what you want—"

"I want you to hurry up," I said anxiously.

His shirt fell to the floor, he turned off the overhead light, and turned on an ambient lamp beside the door. The light was dim and set the mood perfectly.

"So you want me to go faster..?"

"I didn't mean it like that—"

He walked over to me and pinned my arms to the bed.

"Just tell me what you want me to do... I'll do it..."

He ran his fingers through my hair and placed my hands on his waist. I worked on getting the rest of his clothes off as he leaned down to kiss me.

His hands moved from my face, to the back of my dress, and located the zipper. He immediately pulled it down and I slipped out of the pink frilly mess. I could tell he was satisfied, by the tension that was relieved from the tightness of his pants when I finally worked the button undone.

We were down to our undergarments when he rolled onto his side, laid next to me, and kissed me on the cheek one last time before pulling away.

"Savannah... Why do you keep falling for me? It doesn't make any sense... why would someone like you even fall for me in the first place?"

"I never fell for you Ryan, you tripped me," I joked, placing my hand on his arm, "The only reason I keep coming back to you is because it's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man"

He smiled and jumped on top of me. What was left of our clothes whisked through the air and floated to the floor in a scattered mess around he room.

"I love you," he professed, kissing my stomach and gradually moving down. Before I had time to respond to his claim, I was gasping for air, gripping the bed, as he sent a rush of pleasure through my body.