Chapter 30: Brothers

POV: Savannah

"I tried to warn you about him, Savannah... you shouldn't believe a word he says—"

"Colin, brother, amigo," Ryan said gesturing at Colin, "you're just mad that the only way you could ever get laid is if you crawled up a chicken's ass and waited!"

Colin pointed at Ryan and looked over at me with a fake smile on his face, "see what I mean? He's rude, bipolar, you name it... he does everything but tell the truth."

"Savannah I promise, last night—"

"The real reason his wife left him was because he cheated on her... countless times before she had finally had enough of it."

I could feel my heart breaking, "Ryan how could you do that to your kids?"

"Because I didn't love her! Okay?" He laughed pathetically, "the only good thing that came out of my relationship with her was my kids—"

"That he isn't allowed to see because he's abusive—"

"THAT'S A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT!" Ryan shouted, standing up and walking over to Colin.

Colin stood up, "Is it Ryan? Who knows? You lie about everything, are you sure you still know the truth?!"

"I WOULD NEVER HURT MY CHILDREN!" He said, swinging and hitting Colin across the jaw.

Colin laughed, turning back to face Ryan, and rubbing the side of his face which was now flaming red, "keep swinging Ryan, but you'll never be half the man your mother is!"

Ryan swung again, but Colin blocked it and gutted him in the stomach.

"Guys, stop—"

"Stay out of it Savannah," Ryan demanded

"Don't talk to her like that! Savannah, is this really the kind of man you want?!"

I opened my mouth to respond, but was cut off by Ryan's childish remark.

"Colin is gay"

"In straighter than the pole your mom dances on"

"Oh my god, guys stop!!!" I yelled, walking over to them, keeping my distance, and trying to calm them down.

"YOUR ASS MUST BE PRETTY JEALOUS OF ALL THAT SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH," Ryan yelled, rushing past me and swinging at Colin. Before I knew it, there was a full on punch war in the middle of the living room.

Ryan slammed Colin on the couch, and he lied there, stunned. Ryan stood back up and spat at Colin to get up. I grabbed his waist and pulled him back mid-swing

"Ryan! Look at me, STOP"

Just as I got the words out of my mouth, Ryan was knocked down from the side, hitting the table on his way down. Colin hurled him onto the floor and was striking with full force. 

I decided to jump in and break them up. I knew neither one of them would hit me, I just wished there was more than one of me. Once I got Colin off of Ryan, Ryan would come back for Colin and I would have to repeat the process all over again.