Chapter 88: Crashing Waves

POV: Savannah

I smiled and climbed back into bed next to him.

"Where were we?"

"Well I believe we were just getting to the good part..."

He smiled and began kissing my neck, while I slipped off my bra and his briefs. His hand slowly made its way into my underwear, causing me to let out a deep sigh, as his fingers worked their magic

Colin pressed into me and bit his lip, watching intensely as I arched my back and tried to remain calm. He grabbed my hands and forced them against the bed sheets. I clenched my fists as sparks of passion ignited in the pit of my stomach. He slowed down to take a breath, and offer a switch of positions.

"Why don't we do a little role play?" I insisted, "You can be Killian, and I'll be Emma—"

"I don't know about that love... Is this something you fancied doing with Ryan? I don't much feel like thinking of Jen right now, and I sure as hell don't want you thinking about Ryan—"

"C'mon, it'll be fun! You're already using pirate words like 'fancied–'"

"That's not a 'pirate word,'" he laughed, as I climbed on top of him.

"We don't even have to use names," I replied suggestively, "Noises work too..."

His face turned bright red and his lips curled into a smirk.

"I do like the sound of that," he replied, tracing his fingertips lightly over my body.

I glided my hand down his chest, and shifted my body weight, leaning forward to whisper in his ear.

"Good, now show me what it feels like to have my breath taken away by Excalibur..."

I kissed the side of his neck, and we acquired a comfortable position. His hips thrusted against mine and each time my fuse would come closer and closer to blowing.

Colin and I tried to keep things going as long as possible, which we did very well, but all highs must reach their lows at some point.

Colin's breaths were staggered, and no matter how much I tried I couldn't keep a straight face. He motioned one last time before completely removing himself, and giving me a moment of air.

He leaned in and inserted his tongue into my mouth. Slowly, he pulled away, gazed into my eyes, and moved down to my stomach. Each time was more exhilarating than the last. He was able to do things with his mouth that Ryan had never done before when working on the lower half of my body.

All of a sudden, my body gave in to his master trickery, causing the ever so delicate bubble to burst, like a hole in a dam. I dug my nails into his back, letting out a cry as he moved back up my body and kissed my neck.

He laid on his back and closed his eyes as I toyed with his emotions. Teasing, and making him red with agony.

"Ok, love I– I can't anymore," he pleaded, moving my hand out of the way, and positioning himself back on top of me.

Our bodies crashed against each other like waves during a treacherous storm. The figurative boat rocked violently, and I grabbed hold of the sheets to relieve the stress that was taking a toll on my body...

"Colin— Wait— Just give me—"

I couldn't create a full sentence. Words stuttered from my mouth, and he remained focused on the task at hand. Colin let out one last grunt, followed by a deep sigh, and serenity flowed from his body into mine.

I watched as he laid down beside me and smiled up at the ceiling, panting for air. The redness in his face slowly faded away, and I caressed his cheek. He turned his head to face me, and I smiled at him as he gazed into my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you," he stated, grabbing my hand and going in for another kiss.

"Goodnight Colin," I said softly, still choked up from tonight's events.

He reached over to turn off the light once more, and we drifted to sleep in each other's arms. I didn't know what tomorrow would bring, but I was pretty sure that I had done all I could possibly do to convince him to stay. Sleeping with him was nice, but waking up next to him would be ten times better.