Chapter 91: Callie Is Wonderful

POV: Savannah

"Colin..." I said unenthusiastically, "Hey..."

"Hi Tony," Colin waved.

Tony dried his eyes and threw up a peace sign at Colin.

"This must be Callie?" I asked, forcing a convincing smile.

"Yes, this is my girlfriend Callie!" He said excitedly, placing his hand on her back, "Callie, this is my friend Tony, and my..."

He trailed off and looked into my eyes, unable to describe our relationship to her.

"Your ex girlfriend?" She questioned, reaching out a hand to me, "I'm very up to date on your personal life—"

I shook her hand and flashed her a smile.

"Yes... my ex girlfriend," he repeated, looking into her eyes, "You have nothing to worry about though—"

"Oh, yeah I know. You two have been over for a long time now right? Didn't she date your brother for a long time?"

Callie must've been one of those super fans. The kind that knows more about the star than they do about themselves. I should know what that's like, I used to be one of them before I started living with my celebrity crush...

"Yes, we broke up a long time ago... Savannah and I are just good friends now. She's happily in love with my brother..."

I rolled my eyes and bit my tongue. It took all the willpower in me not to mention what had happened the last night I was with him.

"Well, maybe not happily," I insisted, "He's practically moved on too—"

"I'm sorry to hear," Colin replied, "Callie, let's go find out seats shall we?"

They exchanged loving smiles, she grabbed his hand, and sat down in the seat diagonal to the left of us.

Wonderful...

I didn't want to see Colin with her, much less have them right in my line of sight for nine and a half hours. The flight attendant announced takeoff, and Tony grabbed my hand.

"Did I mention I hate flights?" He laughed nervously.

I smiled and tightened my grip, "It's alright Tony, I'm here for you."

He closed looked into my eyes as the plane lifted into the air, and I made sure to hold a steady gaze, assuring him that everything was ok.

When we were finally in the sky for a while, Tony's nerves calmed down a bit, which I accredited mostly to the two glasses of wine he ordered, and he was as relaxed as could be.

About four hours in to the flight, I watched as the attendants came out with a chocolate tart, two cups of tea, and a strawberry eclair, heading straight for Colin and Callie.

They were sickening. The way she insisted he try a bite, and how she would laugh at everything he said... I looked away from their act of love, and thought to myself about my feelings for Colin.

Did I still have feelings for Colin?

It seemed like everyone was better off without me. Colin seemed happy, Ryan seemed happy, and Reece seemed happy... They were all in loving relationships from what I could tell, and I was just alone.