Chapter 92: Wrong Side Of The Table

POV: Savannah

Tony woke me up minutes before the flight landed, giving me just enough time to gather my bearings. Right as I had gotten everything together, the flight attendant announced that we had arrived at our destination.

"What time is it Tony?" I asked in a groggy voice, still not fully awake from the nap I had taken.

"About half past ten," he smiled, "Your hair looks AMAZING..."

I glared at him as he stood up to leave, put my hair in a ponytail, and threw my carry on bag at him.

"Make yourself useful," I joked.

When we walked past Colin and Callie, Tony waved at them, whereas I walked on the opposite side of their isle, trying to avoid any and all eye contact.

We made it into the Dublin airport, got our luggage, and were on our way to find a somewhere to rent a car. On the way out, we ran into Colin and Callie, taking a photo together. She was holding her phone in the air, and Colin was flashing a big smile, accompanied by a thumbs up.

"Hey again!" Tony shouted, walking over to them, making it impossible for me to hide, "You come to Ireland a lot right? Where can I get a nice rental car?"

"We're actually waiting on a cab to take us to a place right now. You're more than welcome to wait with us if you want!"

Colin patted Tony on the back, and smiled over at me. I looked away and over to Callie who was texting on her phone. If I were with Colin, I definitely wouldn't be texting. More than likely I'd be hanging on to him, gushing about all the fun things we were going to take part in, not posting it all over Instagram.

I tried to calm my nerves by looking at the nature around me. Ireland was such a beautiful place and it was the first time I had ever witnessed scenery this breathtaking.

"So! I'm guessing we're all going back to Vancouver on the 20th?"

"That's what the ticket says," Colin replied cheerfully, walking back over to Callie and putting his arm around her waist.

"Look how cute you are," she insisted as he kissed the side of her cheek.

Colin laughed and smiled down at her phone. They we're talking relatively low, and I was staring off into the distance, eavesdropping on every word coming from their mouths.

"You should've used this filter," he suggested playfully, taking her phone, and snapping another picture of them together.

She chuckled, and I couldn't help but look over at them. It was disgusting... They were perfect and I hated it. I hated myself for being jealous of them together. Colin deserved Callie, she deserved him, and I deserved to be single forever. That seemed to be life's plan for me.

I had never been happier to see a cab in my entire life as it pulled around to the front of the airport, and I watched Colin remove his arm from around Callie.

We fit most of our luggage in the trunk, but put some of our smaller bags in our laps. I volunteered to sit up front, because there was just no way I was sitting in the back with Romeo and Juliet. Tony on the other hand seemed to enjoy their company, so he didn't mind when I told him that the front seat was mine.