Chapter 90: Mending Old Memories

POV: Savannah

"IRELAND?!" Tony exclaimed, "Way to inform us two days in advance Ryan!"

"I know, it sucks—"

"Well are we still going?"

"I guess," I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"Alright, let me go explain it to Dylan..."

I nodded and watched him walk back into the cabin of the boat. Dylan was our ship captain in charge of taking us around for the past few weeks. He was also super hot. Dylan was happily married though, with theee kids. The only reason he agreed to do this for us was because he owed Tony's dad a favor, and needed the extra money for his family.

"Ok, Dylan said he's gonna pull in somewhere and drop us off. Do you have enough clothes to go to Ireland without going back home?"

"Yeah it'll be enough. We can just find a dry cleaner or something when we get there—"

"Right, good point."

Eventually, we pulled up to a dock where Tony and I got off of the boat, making sure to thank Dylan for everything before we left. We raced into the main part of town, dragging our luggage behind, in search of a rental car place or anything that could get us where we needed to go.

Tony got tired of looking and insisted on calling an Uber driver. I told him that if we were killed, it'd be all his fault. When the Uber driver finally pulled up, we explained how we were in a rush, and Tony pulled out some money to encourage faster driving.

That 50$ seemed to do the trick because we got to the airport in no time. Tony had already been buying tickets on his phone, and he booked the closest flight he could find, which was a British Airways flight that departed at one o'clock. As 12:45 rolled around, we got our luggage searched, patted down by security, and were off to the plane.

Tony showed the lady the tickets and we were cleared to board. We tried to hide the fact that we were out of breath as we walked through the hallways because people in the airport were already looking at us like we were crazy. Finally, we were a few steps away, and I trudged behind Tony. The only thing motivating me to keep going was the fact that I couldn't wait to sit down.

"Here," he claimed, pointing to two fancy seats that looked like something out of a futuristic movie.

"Tony... How did you get first class seats on such short notice?!"

"I may have been buying plane tickets in the car, but I was also texting my dad... Perk number one of being the son of a controlling asshole – The asshole has a lot of money, and a lot of friends in high places."

I smiled and sat down in the seat next to him.

"Thanks Tony, I'll pay you back—"

"No need," he insisted, "Now, we leave in five minutes, and the flight takes about nine and a half hours, so we should be there by 10:30 tonight! That'll give us enough time to get a hotel, eat some quality food, – I'm thinking sushi – and sleep in a real bed."

If Tony wasn't gay, he would be the perfect guy. I started to wonder if he really was gay, or if he was just confused and afraid of commitment. He was the least gay, gay guy I'd ever seen. The only thing that separated him from any other guy was the way he looked at other men... but he looked at them differently in a bad way...