Chapter 77: On Set Session

POV: Colin

I went inside my trailer to get ready for filming, and my hair was still somewhat damp from where I had previously showered before coming. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor as someone knocked on my trailer door.

"Give me a second!" I shouted, looking around for my button down shirt.

I heard the trailer door open quickly, and close shut just as fast. When I turned around I was greeted by a warm embrace.

"I'm so glad you came today! I was still worried that—"

"That I was going to drink until I fell out? I might've considered it a couple times!"

She let me go and lightly shoved my arm, "don't joke about things like that... Are you sure you're ok though?"

"I'm fine Jennifer," I insisted, brushing the side of her face with my hand and moving it away once more, "Trust me, I've eaten so many cupcakes all I feel is full. Now, I have to get ready love."

I was looking for my shirt, but I decided to take off my pants instead.

"Cupcakes?"

"You know, to help cope with the whole Melany meltdown—"

"and to help with feeling bad about what happened with me right?" she asked, pressing her lips together as she sat on my couch.

I finished pulling off my pants, one leg at a time, and went over to the couch to sit with Jen.

"I already told you... I didn't regret last night at all. I know it's terrible, and I know you're married, but Jennifer I can't stop thinking about you. You reopened a wound that I had closed off for so long..."

I trailed off as she placed her hand on my face. I closed my eyes and for a brief moment, flashed back to when Savannah and I were sitting on the couch, and she had done the same thing.

"Speaking of wounds, how did you get this cut?"

I forgot that I had taken of the gauze bandage before I got in my trailer.

"Oh, I uh– I cut myself on a bottle of rum when it fell from the cabinet—"

"Was everything alright?" She asked, turning my hand over to check it out.

"Yea, Savannah patched it up for me..."

My voice disappeared into the air as I looked into her eyes.

"I'm glad she was there to help!"

She flashed a false smile that couldn't fool anyone, and got up to leave.

"Jennifer wait," I insisted, reaching for her arm.

"It's ok to let me go Colin," Jen insisted, "Im sorry this ever happened... I took advantage of you when you were vulnerable—"

"You didn't do anything I didn't want you to Jen," I spoke softly, "I know that deep down we both have real feelings for each other, but at the same time, there's always going to be someone else..."

"I couldn't agree more," she replied.

"So what do we do?" I asked, walking closer to her and placing my hands on her waist, "I can't keep chasing women that don't want to be caught—"

"Believe me Colin, if I could be with you I would, but the timing—"

"I know love," I insisted, "Did Reece suspect anything?"

"He didn't say anything about it to me... He only said how much he already misses us all."

"Then he won't suspect this..."

I leaned in slowly, giving her time to stop me if she wanted, and locked my lips onto hers. I pulled back and removed my hands from her waist. I turned around and picked up my shirt, continuing to change into costume with my back facing her so that I didn't have to watch her as she left...

"Colin—"

"Leave now Jen... Please, I can't stand to watch you walk away from me again."

I buttoned my last button, and picked up my pants from a table to my right. I saw Jen wipe her face out of the corner of my eye, and shifted my position so that she was fully out of range.

As I looked down to button my pants, I felt a hand on my arm. Jennifer walked around to the front of me and looked into my eyes.

"I'm not just going to leave you Colin," she insisted.

"Jen, you're making this harder than it needs to be... You're married, that means we have no future together. Now if you'll excuse me, I've already had one too many cupcakes, and making my pants tighter isn't going to help—"

"Let me assist you," she smiled, moving her hand down, just above my waist.

"Jennifer I'm serious. These pants are already tight enough..."

Her hand slipped into uncharted territory, and I was all hers. I pressed her body against mine, and gave her my undivided attention as she pulled away and made her way back to the couch, unbuttoning her pants.

"Do you really think we have time for this?" I asked, winded from the short, quick burst of action.

I sat next to her as she tossed her jeans to the floor, and worked off her underwear, proceeding to climbed on top of me.

"Depends on how turned on you are," she insisted.

I slipped down my briefs, and sighed with relief. I tried not to make any sounds as Jennifer worked her magic, and within a few minutes, I was fully loaded, ready to go. She climbed off of me and finished the job. I bit my lip and she pressed hers into mine.

We put on our clothes just in time as one of the producers knocked on my door.

"Five minutes Colin!"

"Alright!" I shouted back.

I peered through the window and watched him make his way down to Jen's trailer.

"No one noticed you came in and never left?"

"I guess not," she smiled.

Casually, Jen walked out of the trailer first, and I waited a few minutes after her before exiting. Having sex with Jennifer was great. It was everything I had wanted from the start, and everything I thought I wanted now. Except, she didn't make me feel the way Savannah did. In this whole agreement, in the end, I was the disposable one. I was the side job...