Chapter 95: Saint Patrick's Day

POV: Savannah

The next morning I woke up with Colin still fast asleep beside me. I removed his arm and carefully slipped out of bed, making my way into the kitchen area. I saw something shift out of the corner of my eye, and realized Tony was passed out on the couch.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and took a sip, watching as Tony's seemingly lifeless body slipped slowly off of the couch. Today was an important day for Colin and Ryan, so I decided to open the curtains and let some light in, attempting to wake Tony from his slumber.

As the rays beamed down on his face, he didn't flinch. Forget slumber, Tony was knocked out, it was more like a sleeping curse. I stood over his body, half on the floor, half on the couch, and began pouring my water out. Steadily, a stream trickled from the opening, and ran down Tony's back. It took a minute, but as I began pouring the water onto his face, he woke with a startle.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Tony shouted groggily, standing up slowly, dropping wet.

"Today isn't the day for this," I insisted, "Get dressed, we're going somewhere fancy—"

"I thought we were going to the Guinness Storehouse ?"

"We are, but we're also going somewhere else I guess. I got a text from Ryan this morning saying something about a dress code...Guys wear black trousers, suspenders and a white button down; Girls wear a black or white casual dresses..."

Tony nodded and took his wallet from his pocket. His facial expression dropped and he dumped all of his money into the nearest table.

"This is why I don't get drunk!"

"What's wrong?"

"WHAT'S WRONG?! I'll tell you what's wrong," he shouted, getting defensive, "I had enough cash to buy ten tuxes in here! Now I only have enough for one half way descent outfit... Next time I see Ryan I'm gonna kill him..."

I smiled and patted him on the back.

"We've all been there my friend..."

He sighed and shoved the money he had left back into his wallet. I looked at the clock above the television and saw that it was already almost twelve in the afternoon.

"What time are we leaving?" Tony asked, taking off his soaked shirt, and throwing it in my direction.

"I dont know... I need to go somewhere and buy a dress for tonight though—"

"So we're going to Guinness, and then coming back home to change and chill out for a while, and then leaving again?"

"That's what he made it sound like," I insisted, kicking his shirt back to him.

"Alright..."

He picked up the shirt and began taking off his belt on his way down the hall and into the bathroom. A few moments later, he came out dressed in dark blue pants and a white shawl sweater.

"Wow—"

"I know right," he insisted, "These pants are hideous... Anyway, now that I'm not soaking wet, I need to find some shoes. Will you go get me a pair? I mean I would, but your boyfriend is in there snoozing away—"