Chapter 54: Tiffany's

POV: Savannah

The final bell rang, and it was time to leave. I had to stop by the house and pick up Colin, meet Ryan there, and go back to Jen's house.

I pulled into our driveway and honked the horn. A few moments later, Colin came out of the house and walked to the driver side window.

"Get in"

"I'm gonna drive"

"Then why'd I even have to come get you? Where's your car?"

"My car is in the shop, I'm gonna drive yours"

"Fine," I agreed, opening the door, and hopping out of the Lincoln MKZ.

I walked around front to the passenger seat and climbed back inside.

"You got a haircut," I announced, closing the door and buckling my seatbelt.

"It was getting too long"

He looked into the rear view mirror and then over at me.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah! You know I like your hair shorter Colin"

I reached over and brushed his soft dark back from his face. We exchanged smiles and I couldn't break away from his gaze. His face flushed and i knew it was the perfect moment for a kiss. The air grew thicker as we got lost in each other's eyes.

I pulled my arm away and broke eye contact, "So! Tiffany's Bridal! That's where Jen suggested we go..."

"Sounds good," Colin said, shifting gears and backing out of the driveway.

The car ride there was less awkward than I thought it was going to be. We chatted about our day and joked around a little. I asked him how his relationship with Helen was going and he said it was good. He asked about how things were going with Ryan and I told him about how Ryan planned to try and fix things with his wife, which didn't seem to sit well with Colin.

We pulled into the parking lot of Tiffany's Bridal Store and went inside. Ryan was already there and ready to greet us as we entered. He hugged us both and we discussed the wedding color scheme.

"So Reece's outfit will consist of a white button down polo with a pink tie, accompanied by a grey blazer, pants, and brown oxfords. I think Reece wants you guys to get the same general outfit, just with a pink bow tie with suspenders instead of a tie," I explained

"That works, what do you need to look for?"

"A pink dress, and I'll probably need to get it tailored before tomorrow... it just depends... did you get all that Colin?"

He had been texting the whole time and I couldn't tell if he was paying attention or not.

"Yeah, grey pants, brown oxfords, pink bow tie and suspende—"

Colin stopped mid sentence and I heard the bells on shop door ring, indicating someone walked in. I glanced over at Ryan whose mouth was wide open, and then turned around to see what was going on.