Chapter 38: Baby Daddy

POV: Savannah

We both pulled away from each other within seconds. The moment between us just didn't feel right. That's when the front door opened and Colin walked through, causing Ryan and I to scoot even father away from each other.

"Hey sorry, I offered Jennifer a ride home"

"That's cool," Ryan said

"Is this all your stuff?" Colin asked, pointing to the luggage at the bottom of the steps.

"Oh, yeah! That's everything"

"Man... I can't believe you're actually leaving"

"It's better for everyone—"

"It's not..." I interrupted

Colin glanced at me and back at Ryan.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt something between you two?"

"Colin—"

"Cause if I did, I can leave and you know, Ryan can stay and help you raise our child..."

"Woah hey! Chill out Colin, Savannah was just helping me get through some stuff... you can get off your high horse"

"Why don't you just back away from her?"

"Whatever Colin..." Ryan said, getting up from the couch, "let me ask you a question, what does Savannah have in common with a police car?"

Colin raised his hands, "Ryan what are you talking about?"

"My mistake, I shouldn't have expected you to know the answer," he laughed, "they both make a lot of noise to let you know they're coming!"

Colin scowled at Ryan, " what are you, five!?"

"Yeah, five inches deep in your baby mamma, that is, if you're even the dad...

"RYAN—"

"I mean, If I remember correctly, I hit that too. Normally I pull out, but why would you ever commit such a crime with someone that beautiful, am I right Colin?" He smirked.

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS ALL OF A SUDDEN!?!"

"He started it!"

"Stop acting like a child! You're better than—"

"When did you know she was pregnant..." Colin asked

"She told me at the hospital—"

"How did that even come up in your conversation?"

Silence filled the air and Ryan didn't respond.

"RYAN—"

"I dont know! Ask her!"

Colin's eyes shot in my direction, and I turned bright red.

"Colin—"

"It's mine right? You said there was no way for it to be Ryan's. You said—"