Chapter 14: Liar Liar

POV: Savannah

I woke up the next morning, alone, facing the wall of — wait where was I? Then I remembered... I slept on the Jolly Roger with Hook last night. As I turned over, my head began splitting with pain and I let out a groan.

"Are you ok love?!" I could barely open my eyes because the light hurt to look into, but I knew it was Colin by his voice. He came over to me and kneeled at the edge of the bed.

"How much did I drink last night?"

"I stopped noticing after you took the bottle," he answered, "need a Tylenol?"

"Yes please," I said, listening to him shuffle around on the ship. How embarrassing... Slowly, my eyes adjusted to the light and I was able to open them, but not without adding to the pain that was coming and going in waves.

"Here," he offered.

I opened my eyes to get the pill from his hands, "thank y–"

Cutting myself off, I  began again saying, "Your shirt... where is it?"

"Oh I uh, didn't expect you to wake up so—"

"Wait... How drunk did we get last night?!"

"Savannah calm down, I was changing costumes for filming later today," he assured me, "nothing happened... I promise."

"Right, I don't know why I–"

"It's ok"

I swallowed the pill and sat up in the bed. I didn't know whether to be relieved, or heartbroken. I began to think... That meant he was at least in his underwear while I was asleep, and I could've woken up at any time... Before I could experiment with that fantasy, I pushed it as far back as I possibly could, never to be heard of again.

"What time is it, when do you start filming?" I asked, jumpy from my own thoughts.

"It's 12:27, filming starts at 1:00."

"Aww man, Reece is gonna kill me when I get back to the hotel..."

"Don't worry about him right now... we just need to focus on getting you out of here."

I agreed, watching as Colin put the finishing touches on his wardrobe. He sat next to me on the bed for a few minutes while I waited for the headache reliever to kick in, and when I felt ok enough to go out into the daylight, he helped me up, making sure to keep me from falling and tripping on anything along the way.

  We climbed the ladder up to the main deck of the ship and went to his car where he then drove us back to the set. Once we arrived, he told me to wait by the car while he went to go get something from his trailer, and then he'd take me back to the hotel. That's when I saw Reece and Jen pull up on the moped...

"I have to go change into costume, be right back" said Jen as she planted a kiss on Reece's cheek. My brain refused to register what just happened so instead I ended up ignoring it.

"Listen– Reece, I'm so sorry I didn't come back to the hotel last night I—"

"Yeah me too, I got carried away... I wanted to call you but—"

"Huh?" I asked demandingly, "did you just say me too?!? What exactly did you do all night then Reece?!"