Chapter 32: Parental Advisory

POV: Reece

It was about an hour drive to the lounge. Our estimated time of arrival was around 7:00p.m. The ride was practically silent, except for their parents talking amongst themselves. No one else seemed to have anything nice to say, so they just didn't say anything at all.

We arrived and got out of the limo, where there was paparazzi waiting. Con and Mary got out first. Then came Jen and I, which really got the camera flashes going, but it was nothing like when Ryan, Colin, and Savannah got out.

Some bar security guided us to the entrance, while the rest shooed the paparazzi away.
Right as we got inside, people started recognizing who we were, and we spent about twenty minutes just taking pictures. Even Ryan was getting recognized as 'that hot teacher guy.'

"I'm telling you Ryan," I insisted, "you ever want to do any modeling, I've got you covered"

"I'm good," he laughed, "thanks"

We sat at a table in the far corner of the night club. All the tables sat in front of a center stage. I didn't want to sit next to Jen, so I decided it'd be funny if I sat beside Savannah to cause some ruckus. When Colin and Ryan saw where I was sitting, they both swiftly made their way to the other chair, but Colin was quicker. Ryan was trying his best to be a good guy, and stay silent, but the look he gave Colin and I showed all the emotion he was feeling.

It wasn't long after we were seated, we began ordering our food. Jen kept looking at me and I didn't know whether I wanted to tell her to stop, or tell her how much I still loved her...

"So," Savannah said, breaking the silence, "you're all leaving tomorrow?"

"Yeah, first morning flight," Ryan replied

"Sorry to see you all go," she stated, but I could tell she was holding back a smile on the inside, "it was great to meet Colin's family."

Colin smiled at her, and Ryan ruined the moment by saying, "aw, I enjoyed every moment of you too... don't worry, anytime you want me to come again, I'll be glad—"

Colin was about to get angry and say something stupid, when Con decided to step in first.

"Ok Ryan, we all know that sentence has two meanings for you, now will you please stop acting out in front of our guests?"

"Yeah, sorry"

There was another long pause at the table and Colin's mom spoke up, "Reece right?"

"Yes ma'am"

"You know, I don't think my son has feelings for Jennifer, and I certainly don't think it's the other way around. What if your break up was all just a big misunderstanding?"

"I guess that could be true... but I mean there was good evidence against them—"

"Mistakes can be made"

I didn't appreciate the fact that she placed herself in my relationship with Jen. I was thinking about it myself, but I needed to do it on my own terms, not while being interrogated by Colin O'Donoghue's mother.

"Colin, why aren't you and Jennifer taking this opportunity to date?" Ryan asked

He could find a way to piss anyone off... even if he wasn't trying to. He killed three birds with one stone by asking that question.