Chapter 84: Forever Yours

POV: Savannah

I thought for sure he'd get up and walk away after saying that, but to my surprise, he didn't. I just sat there in his lap, with his head buried into my shoulder. I moved one of my hands to the back of his head and combed through his thick, smooth hair with my fingers.

"I'm sorry Colin," I whispered, "I never meant for it to end up like this... I promise, this wasn't always about me and Ryan. There was a time when all I could see was you, but somehow he gained my trust and—"

"It's ok love," he said softly, picking his head up to kiss my cheek, "I'm just glad you found someone."

Colin kissed my face once... then twice, eventually moving down to my neck. That was my one weakness and he knew it.

"Colin what are we—"

"Don't speak," he insisted, as I turned around in his lap to face him.

He brushed my hair back, and leaned in once more, with his head tilted to the right. As his soft pink lips repeatedly pressed against different places on my skin, I fell in and out of ecstasy.

He carefully moved me off of his lap, and directly to the side of himself. As he slowly leaned down on top of me, I kissed his lips passionately, which really set him off.

He was still shirtless, and his skin pressed against my torso in the heat of the moment. He slipped his hand under my shirt, looked into my eyes, smiled, and bit his lip.

"I have to go to filming..."

I laid there as he stood up, unpinning me from the couch, and looked over at him with confusion in my eyes.

"What was the whole point in that?" I questioned, wiping my lips, and straightening out my shirt.

"I just needed to know," he insisted, making his way towards the stairs.

"Needed to know what?"

"If there was still any sort of spark between us," he claimed.

I sat up and watched as he walked away... When Colin finally headed back downstairs with some fresh clothes on, I was heading towards the kitchen, and he followed behind.

"Why?" I asked critically, demanding an answer to my vague one worded statement.

"Why what?"

"Why did you get me all worked up, just to walk away like nothing happened... Is that what you feel like I did to you?

"You wouldn't have gone through with it," he insisted, avoiding my question.

"You don't know that... I like a guy who's a little easier to get going—"

"I'm only 'easy' with you," he insisted, drawing in closer, and placing his hands into mine.

He backed me into the counter, and pressed his weight against me.

"I want you, but we both know that until Ryan is out of the way—"

"Ryan will never be out the way," I insisted, placing my hands on his chest, "I'm sorry—"

"Then I'll wait for you," he said abruptly, "You are everything I've ever wanted, and I—"

"You have a girlfriend—"

"I'd rather be with you... The only reason I'm with her is because she reminds me of just how much I'm missing when I'm not here... The only difference is she actually wants to be with me, and she will never know about Ryan..."

He gently caressed my hand, directed it down his chest, and past his stomach, until it was positioned on his belt buckle. My other hand was resting on his cheek. I paused for a moment and let all the thoughts run through my mind.

"Now is your chance," he insisted, looking down at my hand, "What do you want to do?"

He let out a slight grunt as I leaned in for a kiss, and carefully grabbed him below the belt. I played with his emotions for a little longer before finally backing off of him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow as I watched his tongue trace his lips.

"I just had to make sure I could still turn you on," I insisted, trying to come up with an explanation of why I was being so handsy.

"You could've just looked down," he smirked, "but that's not the real reason though... is it?"

He reached for my hand, but I pulled away when his fingertips touched mine.

"Go to work Colin," I insisted.

He looked at me and smiled.

"You know, you confuse the hell out of me, but there's something about it that I love... There's something about you that I love..."

"Like I said Colin, if one more O'Donoghue boy tells me he loves me, I'm gonna scream—"

"See that's where your explanation is flawed. Ryan may be a boy who likes to play with women's hearts, but I'm a man... and real men fight for what they want."

"You're leading Callie on... You're no better than Ryan—"

"I was with Callie because I thought there was no chance for us... Now that I know there is—"

"Who said there was ANY chance for us?! All I said was Ryan will never be out of the picture—"

"See, THAT'S ONE THING I can't stand about you. You're indecisive... You want us both, and it can't work like that. I'm willing to get out of my relationship to be with you. I'm the one who's here with you right now, while he's probably somewhere asleep, in another woman's bed. I'm the one who's been through this with you from the start... the one who's actually in love with you. I'm the one who wanted to marry you long before Ryan, because I knew that you were going to be my whole world. My heart is and will always be yours, what the bloody hell can I say to make you feel something for me?! Because this... It hurts like hell, and my heart won't let me give up, but eventually I'm going to have to tear myself away... I dont know how much more heartbreak I can take—"

"Colin you're going to be late," I insisted, walking into the living room, and trying not to focus too hard on what he was saying.

I couldn't stand to cry anymore. The rage kept building inside of me until I just couldn't take t anymore... I had to speak up.