Chapter 7

Once we got to my place, I let Theo go first in the shower, whilst I got his bed ready. It wasn't the best bed, but it was going to have to do for the time that he's staying here. I started putting on the sheets and the blanket, when i heard my bedroom door slowly open. I turned around smiling, looking at Theo.

His body was still damp and his hair was still wet, from his shower. I tried not to make it obvious, but I only looked at his eyes. Nothing else.

"The shower was great, thanks for that." He told me, holding the side of the towel to make sure it didn't slip down.

"It's fine. This is your bed, these are your clothes and once you're ready there's food downstairs." I told him, watching as he turned around, facing his back towards me.

His towel was wrapped just below his waist, but just above his hip bones. I shook my head and bit my lip, trying to ignore what I was just looking at. I didn't want to make it anymore awkward, so I just started at the back of his head and waited for him to turn back around.

"Thank you, for everything you've done. Not to many people would invite over someone they just met." He smiled, running his spare hand through his damp hair. "Are you having a shower first or eating?"

"I'm going to have a quick shower, so you can either wait here for me or meet me downstairs. It's up to you, but I'll leave you here alone now." I told him, feeling nervous for no reason. I quickly walked passed him, trying to exit the room as soon as I could.

I quickly went into the bathroom and locked the door, looking at myself in the mirror. After Theo's shower, the mirror must of fogged up, so I couldn't really see much, but I could see enough. I could see my eyes and my rosed blushed cheeks. There was something about Theo that made me feel nervous, even though we've only just met.

"Come on, Dunbar." I whispered to myself, taking off my shirt and starting up the shower.

Once I was fully undressed, I got into the shower and let the hot water hit my body. One of the good things about being a werewolf is, you never get cold. You're either warm or hot. But the bad things is, you can't enjoy a nice warm shower, without it being to hot. So a hot shower for someone like me, would be a cold shower for normal people.

I put my head under the water and let all the sand fall out of my hair. The beach is one of my most favourites places to go, but I hate what happens afterwards. You get sand all in your hair and you feel gross, so you need a shower immediately.

"Liam, work just called me in. I'll be back later, don't wait up!" I heard my mom yell from the other side of the locked door. "And there's plenty of food downstairs, so eat up."

"Alright, I'll see you in the morning?" I asked her, more of a questions then an answer.

"Depends on what time you wake up. I have work at 9." She told me, making me roll my eyes. I wasn't angry at her or anything, it's just that ever since she started her new job, she's rarely at home.

She's always at work or doing stuff at home, related to work. I miss having her around, even though she can get annoying at times, but I see her about three hours a week. When I get home from school, she's at work. At dinner time, it's just me and my step dad. Then when I'm about to go to bed around 11, she finally gets home. She'll wake me up at 6:45 and be gone by 7:15.

The only good things out of all this is, she enjoys were she works. She hates the hours, but enjoys the people and what she does. She likes animals, so the ver carer suite her.

I washed out the shampoo and conditioner, turning off the shower, grabbing my towel and drying myself off. Once I was dry, I put my dirty clothes in the clothes basket and went into my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and found some pyjama pants and a quick shirt to chuck on.

"Hey Liam, are you dressed in there?" Theo asked me, knocking on the door. I looked over at the door shocked, because I forgot all about him being here.

"Yea, come in." I told him, unlocking my door and sitting down on the edge of my bed. "Have you eaten yet?"

"No, I was waiting for you. I didn't was to be rude, so u just waited. He told me, biting the corner of his lip. "Your mom was lovely. You look a lot like her."

"Thanks, it's better then looking like my dad." I looked away and shook my head, clenching my jaw. "Let's go eat, I'm starving!" I yelled, but in a nice way.

"Yea, the good looked amazing." He followed behind me, running his hands through his now dried hair. I could smell his scent from here and it was nice. He used a certain type of soap, but I don't know what type. It smelt like vanilla.

"Good, because like I just said, I am starving." I threw my hands in the air, when we entered the kitchen. "Dig in."

He looked up at me and smiled, filling up his plate with the food that was in front of him. I smiled back, trying to keep my eyes off him, but finding it close to impossible. I looked down at my plate and started moving around the food, so I could fit more on it. It was also so I could try and distract myself from, Theo.

But there was something about Theo that was different. He's  hiding something, but in not sure what it is.

-----------------
This is just a quick chapter to show what Liam's life is like at home.

Also I'm sorry I haven't been active at all lately. I've just been super busy and lots has happened, but I'll go back to posting every 3rd or 4th day.